What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying the Dead Space series. God damn they're so good.

If only we had a Dead Space 4 :(

Except Dead Space 3 sucked and EA murdered visceral games so they dont even get the chance to redeem themselves.

Dead Space 1 and 2 were really good, and I'm not usually into those kinds of games. Loved dat whole aesthetic, with monsters that looked like they came from The Thing or some shit

I skipped Dead Space 3 because I heard it was shit, and basically EA turned it into a generic shooter

Good man and they rumors were true. The game was just bad and not terrifying at all. It felt like a corridor shooter with weapon modding and necro morphs. I heard co-op completely took out what very little tension it did have out. I can totally see that. Just another reason EA sucks.

I skipped Dead Space 3 because I heard it was shit, and basically EA turned it into a generic shooter

It was fine. The main problem was that they peaked with DS2, and ran out of ideas. They added some unnecessary features that made it feel a bit less focused, and almost like an online role playing game at times, like micro-transactions for weapon upgrades, which lead to some grinding features, and it just cheapened the experience a bit.

Nothing that's a deal breaker though. It still plays very well as is, even if you're not into buying/grinding for gear. It's still a pretty tight single player campaign, that isn't hampered by the extra bullshit. It's just kind of distracting. It's a solid entry, for the most part. Worth a playthrough if you're a fan.

Started Deus Ex Mankind Divided after putting it off for ages. Great game, i'm not very far into it but i actually forgot how good Deus Ex games are.

Started Deus Ex Mankind Divided after putting it off for ages. Great game, i'm not very far into it but i actually forgot how good Deus Ex games are.

The DLC is great for it too. Highly recommended and should be dirt cheap now. I got the season pass for 5 bucks around new years.

Getting close to finishing AC Origins. Downloading FC3 Classic Edition.

I've been playing vermintide 2 lately, It is probably my favorite pc game right now

Far Cry 5 Vietnam DLC, i didnt expect this to be so good

The DLC is great for it too. Highly recommended and should be dirt cheap now. I got the season pass for 5 bucks around new years.

i'm sure i have one of the dlcs it came on disc

I wanted to ask, since they've added bullshit micro-transactions for praxis kits, Do you still get enough to upgrade lots of augs just by playing or does it give you praxis kits more slowly because of it?

i'm sure i have one of the dlcs it came on disc

I wanted to ask, since they've added bullshit micro-transactions for praxis kits, Do you still get enough to upgrade lots of augs just by playing or does it give you praxis kits more slowly because of it?

Don't waste your money you get lots of kits and there is a New Game plus mode too.

Don't waste your money you get lots of kits and there is a New Game plus mode too.

Nice one, had no plans of buying any just didn't know if they made it a grind because of it.

I love Prague in this game, exploring is awesome.

Nice one, had no plans of buying any just didn't know if they made it a grind because of it.

I love Prague in this game, exploring is awesome.
One of the best games this gen, sure its better than HR in some places but worse in others and Id hoped we got the second part for this game as its definitely meant to be 2 games.

Almost plowed through this FC5 dlc in a day. Too bad its so short, it's got a great feel to it.

One of the best games this gen, sure its better than HR in some places but worse in others and Id hoped we got the second part for this game as its definitely meant to be 2 games.

It's really good, i love the atmosphere and the lore too, just got to Golem City.

It's really good, i love the atmosphere and the lore too, just got to Golem City.
Explore every inch, its one of the few games in modern memory where you dont really need the waypoints in the game, so you could get even further immersed just looking at street signs and mental mapping everything. Its so damn dope, the mini stories in off-the-beaten-path are dope as hell and you get nice rewards. Sometimes you'll stumble into items meant for future missions aswell and be like I wonder what this is for etc.

Explore every inch, its one of the few games in modern memory where you dont really need the waypoints in the game, so you could get even further immersed just looking at street signs and mental mapping everything. Its so damn dope, the mini stories in off-the-beaten-path are dope as hell and you get nice rewards. Sometimes you'll stumble into items meant for future missions aswell and be like I wonder what this is for etc.

I do, it's compulsive for me to search everywhere with any game like this.The areas are always so well designed so it's a lot of fun. I loved The first Deus Ex and Human Revolution never had the chance to play Invisible War.

Saints Row 4 and Walking Dead Survive instinct

Did a playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Within and I'm back in dat XCOM mood.

I didn't like XCOM2. It was really buggy for me, had a lot of performance issues that I couldn't solve and the new enemies were cheap as fuck. But after watching a Let's Play I decided to get War of the Chosen and see if that gets it running smoother, and it seems like it does. So finally gonna go balls deep on this thing

Also gonna get back into 7 Days to Die

Did a playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Within and I'm back in dat XCOM mood.

I didn't like XCOM2. It was really buggy for me, had a lot of performance issues that I couldn't solve and the new enemies were cheap as fuck. But after watching a Let's Play I decided to get War of the Chosen and see if that gets it running smoother, and it seems like it does. So finally gonna go balls deep on this thing

Also gonna get back into 7 Days to Die

I really need to get back into X-Com 2. I bought it for my PS4 for Black Friday 2016 and made it maybe about 5-6 missions in, but then just after New Years in 2017 I bought a bigger hard drive for my PS4 but forgot to save transfer any of my saved games onto a USB stick, so I lost all my progress.

I then got super busy with work as I had the biggest trial of my career in January 2017, and then afterwards I picked up a NES classic which occupied me till late March. Took a few months off from gaming, then spent the summer playing Diablo 1 and Diablo II, then took another few months off and started Dark a Souls 2 this January. somehow never got back into X-Com 2.

I'm giving Fallout 4 another run. It did not go well the first time but so far so good this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back