What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just slew my first boss in Bloodborne this morning (Father Gascoigne). Feels quite epic after a couple days of having died countless times and wanting to throw my controller at him. I almost walked away from continuing the other day but then something clicked, and now I reckon I'm in for the ride (read grind) of a lifetime.
You are gonna be in for one of the best gaming experiences ever.

Once you get past the hurdle, and everything clicks, you'll enjoy it so much. I recommend also watching Vaatividya lore videos, they add so much to the game.

Resi 4, might be the best paced game ever made. 6 hours and didnt feel bored once. Its a bloody masterpiece, I keep forgetting.

You are gonna be in for one of the best gaming experiences ever.

Once you get past the hurdle, and everything clicks, you'll enjoy it so much. I recommend also watching Vaatividya lore videos, they add so much to the game.
Appreciate it. I'm running around my first dungeon right now (just got my first chalice à la Blood-Starved Beast) but also recently got entombed alive in an Unseen village with a name I can't pronounce that I barely escaped alive from; felt very weak compared to its 'inhabitants'. Accidentally walked right into a boss arena (Pearl, Dust something) and got wrecked. Now I feel like an ant again. Not a journey rife with complacency, is it?

If I watch the Vaati lore vids, will it spoil anything in-game? I'm doing this run blind just to experience the fear and thrill of it all so want to keep it raw. It might be the hardest game I've ever played. If I can beat it, my gift to myself will be the journey that is Souls 3.

Finished Dishonored... Might wait to play the dlc since I'm annoyed with it. I liked the second one more.

Probably play this Unmechanical game that's free on game pass, then play Hitman.

Appreciate it. I'm running around my first dungeon right now (just got my first chalice à la Blood-Starved Beast) but also recently got entombed alive in an Unseen village with a name I can't pronounce that I barely escaped alive from; felt very weak compared to its 'inhabitants'. Accidentally walked right into a boss arena (Pearl, Dust something) and got wrecked. Now I feel like an ant again. Not a journey rife with complacency, is it?

If I watch the Vaati lore vids, will it spoil anything in-game? I'm doing this run blind just to experience the fear and thrill of it all so want to keep it raw. It might be the hardest game I've ever played. If I can beat it, my gift to myself will be the journey that is Souls 3.
There are some spoilers, but I recommend watching them after you finish the game. But I watched them as I played the game. I only watched up to where I played etc.

Also a tip, you dont need to do the ya'ar ghul thing at all, teleport back home, the enemies there are too damn tough when you get snatched.

Finished Life Is Strange Before the Storm another 1000 gamerscore.

These games have grrat stories and characters and voice actors but the liberal, tree hugging melodrama and teen angst gets me rustled. Gotta slo burn with these games.

I preferred the first game too cause Max actually had a super power. Chloe is cool and all but thos seemed like a step backwords after the brilliance of the first game.

Guess Shadow of War is up next and maybe Captain Spirit. Hoping its not a downer like the LIS games are.

Finished Dishonored... Might wait to play the dlc since I'm annoyed with it. I liked the second one more.

Probably play this Unmechanical game that's free on game pass, then play Hitman.

Unmechanical is a cool little puzzle game. Have fun with it.

Offworld trading company, civ 6, counterstrike, little pubg still. Looking at factorio and Stellaris. They're going to eat me alive.

I played all the MGS games recently (MGS 3 and 4 for the first time) and MGS1 definitely feels clunky nowadays. I couldn't really adjust to it, and must've looked like shit compared to 13 year old Zer playing it for the first time. The later games obviously get better and better in terms of controls and gameplay. I'm replaying MGS5 now because I didn't 100% it the first time. It's my fav game of the series although I guess major MGS fans don't like it because it's light on plot compared to the other games.
MGS 5 is my favorite by far as well. No horribly boring, long cutscenes and gameplay-wise i consider it the pinnacle of stealth gameplay. In my opinion, it dethroned Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the title of the best stealth-game ever.

GTA online, Bloodborne and The Walking Dead Telltale series. I pre-ordered the last installment and got all the other games with it. Figured I'd go back through and make all the biggest dickhead decisions.

Looking forward to the new Spiderman and Red Dead two.

Проверьте мой канал YT. У меня есть куча сражений Capcom против SNK 2 с 2001 года. Очевидно, что они из меня выигрывают против моих приятелей, но их некоторые УДИВИТЕЛЬНЫЕ КО в этих видео

Вот одно видео с 3 по 3 матча со мной против моего брата Бобби. Хит подписаться и как мои видео ребята. Я люблю тебя всех, покажи мне какую-нибудь любовь, пожалуйста :)

GTA online, Bloodborne and The Walking Dead Telltale series. I pre-ordered the last installment and got all the other games with it. Figured I'd go back through and make all the biggest dickhead decisions.

Red dead 2 is gonna be fkng awesome, can't w8

Miss ya bruva

I'm re playing Saints Row 3, bought it for 15, with all DLC.
It's nice to have a VTOL plane in your base from the start of the game.

Just won Mayor Burt Reynolds as a homie who you can call to help you in battle.

Beat hollow Knight yesterday and started and beat Night in the woods today. Might Redbox the crew 2. It's got me interested but looks pretty empty

Nekros Prime looks cool af but I suck at using him. Waiting for my Banshee Prime and Loki. Getting a bit tired of Nidus who, imo, is op.

Will probably hop on Abzu and play a bit more Shadow of War. Abzu was just added in Game Pass so should be an easy 1000.

Don't forget to log into GTA Online by the end of today to get on the "Guest List" for the Night Life update. Free money and rewards just for logging in.

I've been wearing out MLB the Show 18. Just got my PS4 pro. It's looks damn good too. I got horizon too but MLB has sunk it's teeth into me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back