What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that has played FF XV thinks the Royal Pack is worth it? I think it's too expensive for a couple missions.

Remember when older games were content rich and didnt force us to pay for skin changes that could be unlocked via challenges and extra game modes?

Anyone that has played FF XV thinks the Royal Pack is worth it? I think it's too expensive for a couple missions.

Yeah it was easier just to rebuy it as the digital Royal Edition price wise to get everything that isn't the vanilla game. Wonder if they will do the same thing once the second Season pass is done.

Just pre-ordered the final season of TWD and got Collection for free. So I'll be playing that in between my Hitman stints.

I recommend also watching Vaatividya lore videos, they add so much to the game.

i just resurected my account to come here and see if anyone was playimg bloodborne. after i finished the game i watched all that guys videos. i got so into them that i woukd just listen to them as i was driving and try to take it all in.

i just resurected my account to come here and see if anyone was playimg bloodborne. after i finished the game i watched all that guys videos. i got so into them that i woukd just listen to them as i was driving and try to take it all in.
@Valhoven

Vaati is a gawd, voice so buttery smooth, here is a stamp of approval from Teknik.

I was thinking about it cause square never puts the season pass on sale and I really want the Comrades, Ignus and Prompto DLC.

I was thinking about it cause square never puts the season pass on sale and I really want the Comrades, Ignus and Prompto DLC.

"Royal Pack" only gives you a few things. Your probably better off getting the "Royal Edition" of the game or just buying what dlc you want separate, unless after they finish Season Pass 2 they do one big release with everything.

I won't start the game until Square is releasing story dlc because I know I won't play it again just for 4 or 5 hours of content and a couple quests, I played the hell out of Dark Souls 3 and when the DLC came out I couldn't even touch the game. I won't waste money again lol.

I'm not too high on the character episodes yet, but at least I can play them when the game is finished. Rumor is we will have 3 more next year.

Finished up Resident evil 4, its one of my top 5 games of all time, maybe even top 3, it was a pleasure playing it again. Separate ways are how DLCs should be incorporated as extra game content, and not a single penny was paid for it. Mercenaries is just more shooting fun.

Started Captain Spirit for palette cleanser before Resident evil 5. Didnt really finish this before, and I remember AI being shit.

I won't start the game until Square is releasing story dlc because I know I won't play it again just for 4 or 5 hours of content and a couple quests, I played the hell out of Dark Souls 3 and when the DLC came out I couldn't even touch the game. I won't waste money again lol.

I'm not too high on the character episodes yet, but at least I can play them when the game is finished. Rumor is we will have 3 more next year.

The ignus, Prompto and Gladio DLC is story. They are side quests but story related. Plus I really want comrades for MP and create your own character feature.

I decided that I was gonna try something other than FPSs and RPGs so I bought Project Cars (the first one cause it was 20 bucks and I wasn't sure if a Sim was gonna bore me in five minutes) and Mortal Kombat XL. I suck at both but they are both awesome. Especially project cars. Ive never been so bad at something at first. I thought following formula 1 would give an advantage. Nope. It's so difficult but I am progressing and it's rewarding.

Remember when older games were content rich and didnt force us to pay for skin changes that could be unlocked via challenges and extra game modes?
That's why I constantly go back to Hotline Miami (especially part 2).

In fact, I've been playing it again and only have one level I don't have an S rank on currently. I can A+ it consistently but the S rank eludes me.

Downloaded Elder Scrolls Oblivion since it's free on GamePass and I've never played it before.

That's why I constantly go back to Hotline Miami (especially part 2).

In fact, I've been playing it again and only have one level I don't have an S rank on currently. I can A+ it consistently but the S rank eludes me.

I got highest rank throughout 1 and almost S on all of 2 but 2 can get a bit unfair since the levels get much bigger but the camera only goes so far.

Wish they'd bring it to xbone and switch as a two pack. One of my favorite series of all time. 2 had a killer soundtrack too.

RIP to your social life.
LOL yeah, if it's anything like Skyrim. Although it seems the size of the game when downloading was half of Skyrim.

I got highest rank throughout 1 and almost S on all of 2 but 2 can get a bit unfair since the levels get much bigger but the camera only goes so far.

Wish they'd bring it to xbone and switch as a two pack. One of my favorite series of all time. 2 had a killer soundtrack too.
Yeah the entire reason I ended up starting my steam account was for Hotline 1 lol. I love that series.
And ywah, the soundtrack to 2 is great. Carpenter Brut in particular comes to mind.

LOL yeah, if it's anything like Skyrim. Although it seems the size of the game when downloading was half of Skyrim.
The map is bigger than Skyrim but if you can get past the shit graphics you're good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back