What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and gamerscore at 115,000 .. BOOM

Oh and gamerscore at 115,000 .. BOOM
Reminds me to look in on my checking account.

James-Franco-Wink-Gif-In-Spider-Man.gif

The expansion is great. But make sure you hit up Steam Workshop because there's a ton of good shit in there. In particular look for map packs because my main complaint about WOTC is the map variety isn't good

And a couple of quality of life mods would come in handy.

Just played Fortnite on my kids account for the second time (and he installed it yesterday) and ended up somehow as number 2 in the 50v50 team which must be some bugged bullshit.

Just played Fortnite on my kids account for the second time (and he installed it yesterday) and ended up somehow as number 2 in the 50v50 team which must be some bugged bullshit.

Doubt it's bugged. I got in the top 5 my first time playing. All depends how you play. That's why people are so drawn to it. You can suck and still manage to win.

Playing Okami and Dead Cells on Switch, and just double dipped Rocksmith on PC so I can play all the custom dlc. There's so much it's mind boggling.

Playing through Ryse cause a friend wanted me to co-op with him. The combat was cool at first but gets very repetitive. Doesn't hold up. Seems like a tech demo cause it was a launch title.

Guess I'll see it through but it's pretty horriawful.

Last edited:
Finished Sunset Overdrive and one of the DLCs, downloaded the other DLC and going to play that tonight.

Started TWD Final Season as well. Interesting how they changed the art to look darker and changed the combat to offer more options.

Just started playing Final Fantasy (1987). It seems hard.

As a Nidus main, this skin is torture.

maxresdefault.jpg

Like an infested gladiator armor.

It is. Definitely a lot of grind.

Well starting out I had no idea WTF I was doing.

I have found that in most games the weakest-looking characters are actually better. So I chose White Mage, Black Mage, Thief, and Red Mage.

I proceeded to get everyone killed in the first battle.

Mind you, I did not know about equipping items yet.

Then I figured out that the characters are really unbalanced, so the Fighter is actually the best by a significant margin. I also learned that the Thief is useless. I learned to equip items.

Now it's going ok. Seems like a slog though, not sure how long I'll keep up with it.

Just started playing Final Fantasy (1987). It seems hard.

Unless you're big sucker for nostalgia, it's going to be a very painful and frustrating experience, with very little reward if you manage to suffer through it all.

Unless you're big sucker for nostalgia, it's going to be a very painful and frustrating experience, with very little reward if you manage to suffer through it all.
I like pain.

WoW - BFA

Waiting for PvP season to start, was 120 on Wednesday night. Levelling was easy as per usual.

Dark Souls 3
the game is fucking kicking my ass but i love it for some reason

Finished Marlow Briggs. It was fun. In terms of gameplay mechanics it felt a bit choppy and low budget but they worked fine. I liked the whole aesthetic of an Aztec type jungle full of temples getting raped by massive factories and huge pieces of mining equipment. And it was pretty well written and voice acted with some snappy lines. For like $5 it's a steal

Still playing Hitman and Trails of Cold Steel. To replace Marlow Briggs I'm going to fire up Cities Skylines again because I never gave that game a fair shake

Trying for honor since it is free. Feel like I need another thumb to get it down. Pretty clunky feeling

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment

I had an itch to replay this game, and fired it up after leaving it alone for quite a while. I was greeted with this "Treasure Trove" update. Holy shit, it's a whole new game. Well, kinda. I believe the original levels are just altered a bit to accommodate the new character, but it sure feels fresh and different. You get a whole new campaign, new powers, new hub world, new challenge rooms...all for free. Awesome. Anyways, the new character is pretty sweet. Totally different set of moves to get used to, but once you do, the game plays as smooth as silk. Only thing I'd gripe about, is that he has this jumping slash move that makes the boss battles a little too easy to cheese. Pattern recognition isn't as key to beating them this time around, and you can pretty much recklessly jump slash your way to victory in most cases.

Just beat the game the other day, and enjoyed every last second of it. Beating it 100% will take some time though, as there are some really tough challenges, and hidden items to find. It's also got this awesome challenge tower, where you have to race to the top as this electrified ground chases you. It's tough, but fair. I've only made it about half way up so far, but I haven't really sunk my teeth into it yet.

Good shit. The developers really went all out with this.

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back