What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been playing MHW, but not really getting into it. Friends recommended it heavily, so I figured why not. Now I kinda want my 50 bucks back.

Starting Ratchet and Clank tonight though.

On Chapter 10 in Shadow Warrior loving it, a lot of fun.

I prefer it to the new wolfenstein

I'm having trouble getting into assassin's creed. Probably should've got the second or third to start.
Heard dead space was freaky af so I know my daughter would love it.(watching me play that is lol)

The problem with AC1 is how repetitive it is. It’s been a decade since I played it, but my recollection was that each chapter or whatever had the 3 missions and it was always the same 3: sit on a nearby bench to eavesdrop on a conversation, pick pocket someone, then kill somebody. And that was the whole game. I think you had to do 3 of each in each of the 3 Cities, being Jerusalem, Damascus and Acre or whatever it was called. Then that was the game.

The problem with AC1 is how repetitive it is. It’s been a decade since I played it, but my recollection was that each chapter or whatever had the 3 missions and it was always the same 3: sit on a nearby bench to eavesdrop on a conversation, pick pocket someone, then kill somebody. And that was the whole game. I think you had to do 3 of each in each of the 3 Cities, being Jerusalem, Damascus and Acre or whatever it was called. Then that was the game.
Pretty much the exact same thing a buddy of mine told me but it was after I bought it. I'l give it a go anyway but it doesn't sound all that exciting.

That's pretty much accurate. The sequel fixed a lot of that, but theyn still took multiple games to finally stop doing the "trail and eavesdrop" missions. They were fucking awful.

Pretty much the exact same thing a buddy of mine told me but it was after I bought it. I'l give it a go anyway but it doesn't sound all that exciting.
AC 2 is superior in every way, probbaly in the top 10 last gen. The story alone is worth the money.

AC 1 is pure trash.

I just finished replaying AC 2 a few days ago with the Ezio Collection. Making my way through Brotherhood again now and then Revelations after that. I liked them back in the day and still do, although I probably prefer all of the later releases on last gen to Ezio's trilogy (AC 3 maybe, Black Flag and Rogue for sure).

The only issue I had with BTTF was keeping young Doc Brown's lab running whilst he argued with daddy. Screen wasn't big enough for all the items, and I kept missing one that was off to the side.

That was easy dude. Only took me 5 tries to get the achievement for it. Lol

Mostly world of tanks

I watch the shit out of WoT streamers/youtubers like QuickyBaby, but I don't actually play the game because I'm so shit at it. Everytime I've tried to get into it it's ended in tears

I just finished Final Fantasy 6 for the first time and it was pretty good. Definitely a big step up from previous FF games

Now playing Ys Origin and finally gonna play Warhammer Total War (The first one)

Gonna jump into some Elite Dangerous this weekend. Never played an in depth space sim before but I heard it was light years better then Star Citizen and No Man's Sky.

I heard the learning curve is high so I might need to stay in solo mode and check out some YT guides.

Im playing fallout 4 currently. first introduction to the series and god damn is it fun as hell. Im having a blast just building settlements

Vermintide 2 with a smattering of Overwatch. Vermintide 2 is 24% off on Green Man Gaming right now, get in here!

Was enjoying Dark Souls 3 until i broke my control pad. I don't like playing the game with mouse/keyboard so now i have to wait for a replacement.
See above. If you enjoy perfecting your technique you might like Vermntide, though it is a multiplayer game.

I am on an old school game madness, this past few weeks, I just finished Resident Evil 3 a few weeks ago and now I am on to Resident Evil Vernica! Will do Re2 next then RE1 hahah going backwards lol.

Trying out Sea of Thieves.

IRL legitimately felt sick after playing it for an hour or two.

I just finished replaying AC 2 a few days ago with the Ezio Collection. Making my way through Brotherhood again now and then Revelations after that. I liked them back in the day and still do, although I probably prefer all of the later releases on last gen to Ezio's trilogy (AC 3 maybe, Black Flag and Rogue for sure).

Finished up Brotherhood last night and it's in contention for my least favourite AC game. It's okay overall, and there's still plenty of fun to be had. But some of the missions in that game are just straight up dumb. That mission where you're disguised as a guard and have to carry a box around may be the worst unless you know the path in advance, which I didn't bother looking up. It's obviously an easy mission to pass (they all are really). But absolutely terrible when it comes to breaking immersion.

Mostly Overwatch for me at the moment. Just grabbed Vermintide 2 though, so I'll probably be sinking plenty of hours into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back