What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Defiance 2050

3ab981f9-daa3-4e23-bd6f-7c04e07525d4.PNG

same map mechanics as DC universe with a pretty timely Cyberpunk/Mass Effect vibe

looked at the fan base and apparently everyone hates it
haven't yet seen the darkness

I played the first version and I had a lot of fun with it. Gonna have to jump back in.

Finished Alan Wake. It was fun, and pretty well-executed story-wise. I really liked the ending. Combat was interesting and satisfying so I guess I'll play the American Nightmare DLC since I heard that's very combat-orientated, although pretty confused in terms of plot.

Horror games aren't really my genre so I didn't have big expectations for AW but I guess I'm in the mood for more, so I might play Evil Within soon since that's something I impulse bought in a Steam Sale as well. I may buy Resident Evil 4 since I heard that's pretty good and it's on Steam. I loved Resident Evil 1-3 when I was a kid. Not sure why I ended up so cold on dat survival horror genre.

Finished Alan Wake. It was fun, and pretty well-executed story-wise. I really liked the ending. Combat was interesting and satisfying so I guess I'll play the American Nightmare DLC since I heard that's very combat-orientated, although pretty confused in terms of plot.

Horror games aren't really my genre so I didn't have big expectations for AW but I guess I'm in the mood for more, so I might play Evil Within soon since that's something I impulse bought in a Steam Sale as well. I may buy Resident Evil 4 since I heard that's pretty good and it's on Steam. I loved Resident Evil 1-3 when I was a kid. Not sure why I ended up so cold on dat survival horror genre.

Evil Within was pretty fun, but can be extremely frustrating in many areas, with one hit deaths, and unclear objectives when it comes to certain bosses and segments. Glad they got rid of having to play it with the extremely constricted view that it had on release. Almost gave up on it because of that alone.

NHL 11 on PS3 GOTY edition.

Playing the Detroit Red Wings, I've got a 16-0-0 season going.
Just beat the Bostons soundly

Got the full 2500/2500 for Forza Horizon 3. Now ready to move on to Horizon 4. Also cleaned up the last 120 points for Human Fall Flat with the new dlc they included.

I may buy Resident Evil 4 since I heard that's pretty good and it's on Steam.
Be prepared for one of the best gaming experiences ever. Use a controller aswell, cause it feels weird with a mouse.

Finished Shadow Of War feel like i've been playing it for ages, i really liked it but i couldn't handle the tedium of the shadow wars, i tapped out after a while and watched the ending on youtube.

Blasted through the Eltariel dlc then started Baranors but quickly set it aside. I'm burned out on it.

Enjoyed it a lot but i honestly preferred the first game. Maybe it's because the nemesis system was fresh.
The DLC was kinda meh, they could have done a lot more with it, especially Baranor's. How cool would it be to have a nemesis system with humans and little kingdoms fighting in the desert? I got about 75% of the way through the main storyline and just started playing Poke-orcs and doing Vendetta/Conquests, and I am finding it pretty hard to keep going.

By the way, anyone have a Battle Chef Brigade key from last months Humble Bundle? I have a friend who would love it but I redeemed mine, I've got tons of keys to trade though.

Did the Dark Souls Switch online test last night, can't wait to jump back into that.

Started Divinity 2 Thursday on the easiest setting. IDGAF about the combat really, I just like to explore.

picked back up Fallout 4, gonna start vanilla and load the dlcs after a bit. About 40 hours in and I forget just how massive this game is.

Just finished Devil May Cry 1 and started Dragon Quest XI. So far it's a lot of fun although not much of a challenge. It seems to be more about exploration and story than in-depth battle mechanics and such, which is fine.

Just finished Devil May Cry 1 and started Dragon Quest XI. So far it's a lot of fun although not much of a challenge. It seems to be more about exploration and story than in-depth battle mechanics and such, which is fine.
The battles get harder as you go along. It is a pretty gradual increase, which is nice.

Picked up Ghost Recon:Wildlands and I absolutely adore it. Like a co op MGSV in a lot of ways. Creeping into a base with one other player, a sniper watching picking people off as we move up taking people out, grabbing the shit we need and another player swooping in with an attack chopper to exfil us is exhilarating.

So many different ways to play, I'm currently dying over and over on the Predator mission. Creeping through the jungle and hearing that Predator click, opening fire into the treeline and seeing that green blood before he disappears to the trees again. Absolutely baller mission.

Also love that there's a mission where you have to assist Sam from Splinter Cell and there's even a Metal Gear Solid reference that hit me right in the feels.

I've played 20 hours of Stellaris in the last 3 days.

God help me when 2.2 hits.

Picked up Ghost Recon:Wildlands and I absolutely adore it. Like a co op MGSV in a lot of ways. Creeping into a base with one other player, a sniper watching picking people off as we move up taking people out, grabbing the shit we need and another player swooping in with an attack chopper to exfil us is exhilarating.

So many different ways to play, I'm currently dying over and over on the Predator mission. Creeping through the jungle and hearing that Predator click, opening fire into the treeline and seeing that green blood before he disappears to the trees again. Absolutely baller mission.

Also love that there's a mission where you have to assist Sam from Splinter Cell and there's even a Metal Gear Solid reference that hit me right in the feels.

I really enjoyed that game as well. I must have tried the Predator mission about 100 times and never actually beat it. Overall the game was really good though and an interesting insight into just how coordinated, brutal and effective drug cartels might be.

Grinding(trying) to get the new set released this month in Warframe.

2cf190206c4590728d39582b26d3fbec.jpg

Chroma Prime is the best looking frame right now and the closest to looking like a Guyver.

Do you play Tier 1 mode? Have you found the HTI yet? Excellent game. Love mortaring helis.

Went back to Forza Horizon 2 and grabbed 2 more cheevos. Gonna take a break now till 4. Might pick up Slain Back from Hell or Hollow Knight. Anyone recommend these titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back