What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the permaboost. I'm at 53 after about 60 hours. Rocking the Greek Heroes set with the Spartan War Hero asthetic.
I almost regret not getting the permaboost early on. I'm sure it won't do shit for me at my level now.

Maybe I'll do that then. I still have 1/4 of the map that's practically blocked off to my level

Everything basically scales up after 50, too. At least Mercs do.

Everything basically scales up after 50, too. At least Mercs do.
That's where I left off - I'm about 4 mercs away from being #1 and have maybe 1/5 of the cult to find and dispatch. Story was finished a long time ago.

Has any dlc dropped yet?

That's where I left off - I'm about 4 mercs away from being #1 and have maybe 1/5 of the cult to find and dispatch. Story was finished a long time ago.

Has any dlc dropped yet?

Ummm...The first Tales of Greece is available and a Uplay quest. That's it for now.

Ok. I have the ultimate edition so it's already probably downloaded but with RDR2 I've been away a bit.

Hahaha gotcha. It's already downloaded and pretty easy. I've gotta go monster hunting.

Hahaha gotcha. It's already downloaded and pretty easy. I've gotta go monster hunting.
Yeah that boost helped a good deal. Hit 48 yesterday and became top mercenary. Two more cult members left as well.

Yeah that boost helped a good deal. Hit 48 yesterday and became top mercenary. Two more cult members left as well.

Nice! I hit 56 yesterday and still have a bunch of cultists and mercs to go lol

Just wrapped up God of War (IV).

While I found some obscurely perched ones on my travels, the only labour I didn't 100 was the killing of Odin's ravens. It was fun while it lasted to birdwatch with an axe for binoculars but seems not worth it to me at this point – though I get the completionist's crucifix of wanting to trophy everything. Journey well or not at all, as is my motto. (@Hyperglide)

I won't repeat what I've already said since again picking up the title, but the storyline's progression and revelations were fantastic. From what I've read, the follow-up will be running on the same engine and thus not another 5 years in the making – release is currently targeted for 2020/2021 and there's speculation on whether Sony will use it as a PS4 end-of-generation swan song and then remake it for PS5 (basically double-dipping), or as a PS5 launch title outright.

Reading the creators say the next will be a bigger, stronger, and faster Old Norway, it got me thinking how cool a character export would be from IV to V. I grinded like a Spartan beast to mint my gear and with the journey being as short as it was, I feel there are many more bludgeonings and slashes to be had in a current kit or two. And don't get me started on my enchantments. #ballin lol

I also would like to see them in V back the camera up a bit; way too tight a worldview to manage, especially when getting ganked or tackling mooks with teleportation-like abilities, like those pesky witches or spear-bearing, elven crackheads – who I loved to split in two with my executioner's cleave, I'll have you know.

Minor spoiler if read between the lines:

I brainstorm that we'll finally get to meet Odin in V through greater realms-reconnaissance but not fight him (my money on the honour going to Thor or Freya), as he'll be VI's Zeus-equivalent and a concluding figure to the series' warring Nordic chapter.

cc: @jojoRed

Finished Epic Fantasy Battle 4. Was a pretty fun turn based combat RPG. I'll probably buy earlier games in the series.

Now gonna play:
Dreamfall Chapters
Titanfall 2
Binary Domain

I also got a new PS4 so I might try Horizon Zero Dawn or Heavy Rain but I need to work on dat Steam backlog

Just wrapped up God of War (IV).

While I found some obscurely perched ones on my travels, the only labour I didn't 100 was the killing of Odin's ravens. It was fun while it lasted to birdwatch with an axe for binoculars but seems not worth it to me at this point – though I get the completionist's crucifix of wanting to trophy everything. Journey well or not at all, as is my motto. (@Hyperglide)

I won't repeat what I've already said since again picking up the title, but the storyline's progression and revelations were fantastic. From what I've read, the follow-up will be running on the same engine and thus not another 5 years in the making – release is currently targeted for 2020/2021 and there's speculation on whether Sony will use it as a PS4 end-of-generation swan song and then remake it for PS5 (basically double-dipping), or as a PS5 launch title outright.

Reading the creators say the next will be a bigger, stronger, and faster Old Norway, it got me thinking how cool a character export would be from IV to V. I grinded like a Spartan beast to mint my gear and with the journey being as short as it was, I feel there are many more bludgeonings and slashes to be had in a current kit or two. And don't get me started on my enchantments. #ballin lol

I also would like to see them in V back the camera up a bit; way too tight a worldview to manage, especially when getting ganked or tackling mooks with teleportation-like abilities, like those pesky witches or spear-bearing, elven crackheads – who I loved to split in two with my executioner's cleave, I'll have you know.

Minor spoiler if read between the lines:

I brainstorm that we'll finally get to meet Odin in V through greater realms-reconnaissance but not fight him (my money on the honour going to Thor or Freya), as he'll be VI's Zeus-equivalent and a concluding figure to the series' warring Nordic chapter.

cc: @jojoRed

It did feel like the camera was put back a bit for
blades of chaos
I wish they did the same for the leviathan. I feel like with the Leviathan at higher difficulty made the game more skill based even though i dont like how much health enemies have at those difficulties, especially the Valkyries. Hell
Queen
was a bitch on normal difficulty, hell she was hard on easy.

Finished Epic Fantasy Battle 4. Was a pretty fun turn based combat RPG. I'll probably buy earlier games in the series.

Now gonna play:
Dreamfall Chapters
Titanfall 2
Binary Domain

I also got a new PS4 so I might try Horizon Zero Dawn or Heavy Rain but I need to work on dat Steam backlog

If you like Dark Souls and havent played Bloodborne, I heavily recommend that game.

If you like Dark Souls and havent played Bloodborne, I heavily recommend that game.

I did force myself to complete Dark Souls, but I wanted to give it up after like 5 minutes. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into that shit. I don't have the patience or skill for that genre.

For PS4 I'll get RDR2 and Persona 5. Maybe try the God of War series and the Uncharted games.

It did feel like the camera was put back a bit for
blades of chaos
I wish they did the same for the leviathan. I feel like with the Leviathan at higher difficulty made the game more skill based even though i dont like how much health enemies have at those difficulties, especially the Valkyries. Hell
Queen
was a bitch on normal difficulty, hell she was hard on easy.
So true. And Sigrún aside, Helheim's Róta was for me another gritty war of attrition. Her facestomp was inescapable and then shouting WORM! and UNWORTHY! over and over only added insult to injury. Eventually got her head, then helmet, and bounced – but the Council in sum were a hidden proving-ground of one's inner Kratos by my estimation. First encounter of the 9 made absolute roadkill of me and served as a wake-up call to up my runic game, gear, and everything in between.

Finished Observer and doing a second playthrough for some more achievements.

picked up Batman Arkham Night premium edition for PC on Steam super cheap, this is gonna be some good times

Now gonna play:
Dreamfall Chapters
Titanfall 2
Binary Domain

I tried to get into Dreamfall Chapters but got very bored with it. Its a glorified walking sim.

Caveat Emptor, YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back