What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday I discovered what happens when you play Ghost Recon Wildlands on full sfx volume, no music with the soundtrack for Sicario blasting in your ears

spoiler alert it makes the game 500 times more intense than anything, ever

I recommend everyone who owns Wildlands do this

Going through my probably millionth playthrough in Skyrim.

Trying out the Mass Effect trilogy aswell.

yesterday I discovered what happens when you play Ghost Recon Wildlands on full sfx volume, no music with the soundtrack for Sicario blasting in your ears

spoiler alert it makes the game 500 times more intense than anything, ever

I recommend everyone who owns Wildlands do this

Lol I just raped Uniduds with BFG Division blasting bruv.

Playing through Superhot right now. Pretty badass game can see why it got all the accolades it did. Love watching the replays, that's just cool. You look like such a badass on replay. Gonna do some 360 no scopes and jumps.

Wish I could play that shit for the first time again. I gotta replay it for the hundreth time though because the Trails in the Sky trilogy got me rethinking the GOAT RPG series shit

Landed back in Skyrim yesterday. Had a day off, normally play on PC but I was bored and managed to get a 130+ mod list working stable on the xbox. It looks surprisingly good for console, color me impressed.

Wish I could play that shit for the first time again. I gotta replay it for the hundreth time though because the Trails in the Sky trilogy got me rethinking the GOAT RPG series shit
I'd heard it's a great series, but was never too big on the first or third person shooter idea when it first came out.

Biowares Dragon Age series was always more my thing. I think that's the series that got me interested in Medieval Fantasy RPG's, like The Witcher or Elder Scrolls, along with the LOTR movies and everything.

Mass Effect is cool though, it's like, playing a Star Trek RPG, but less nerdy than Star Trek.

Mass Effect 2 is a GOAT game. Anderson Silva level. I still play through ME2 every few months.

I'm probably going to go back and try to play the ME trilogy again soon myself since I picked up Andromeda a couple of weeks ago for $15. I never have played ME 3 though, since the game kept freezing on me an hour or two into the game at the very end of the Mars mission. Maybe I'll get lucky next time and it'll let me continue. I have a slight preference to ME 1 over 2.

Right now I'm playing through The Last of Us for only the 2nd time. Mainly because I've never played the Left Behind DLC. Just finished the winter sequence, so the end is near.

I just had a fun time invading in Dark Souls 3.

But I downloaded Fortnite and it is so fun. I am happy it is free for this game mode alone.

I played the first Mass Effect and it was okay but I just didn't have the urge to play the sequel. I just don't think Bioware games are for me since I had the same lackluster feeling with KOTOR.

I'm going back and replaying Mario Galaxy 1 since I just finished the sequel and I'm in the mood for platforming. Probably fire up Metroid Prime 3 after this.

Finished Lost Sphear, give it a 6/10. Not worth full price, but a solid jrpg.

Trails of Cold steel up next.

Trails of Cold steel up next.

Shit bro, that's gonna be the first game I buy once I clear these last 4 games off my backlog. Only discovered Nihon Falcom RPG's recently. They're amazing

NBA 2k18
GTA V
PUBG
Rainbow Six Siege

As you can tell, my brain can't seem to figure out what it wants to play.

You try those Hot Ring races yet? Was thinking about hopping on this weekend being as they are double money.

Gonna try Sea of Thieves this weekend. Hopefully the servers still aren't borked.

You try those Hot Ring races yet? Was thinking about hopping on this weekend being as they are double money.

Gonna try Sea of Thieves this weekend. Hopefully the servers still aren't borked.
I haven’t done anything in GTA Online other than missions as I am usually running solo. Since they killed the solo public lobby glitch I don’t do any of that shit anymore as I don’t feel like dealing with people that have dropped real money into the game just to have a jet fucking with me.

Just beat Whispering Willows which was okay, got 100 percent on that

Beat NORTH and One Eyed Kutkh.. which were only a couple bucks each, stupid as fuck but had super easy 1000 G.

Gamerscore over 95,000 now.

Can't wait for Tuesday to start playing a real game again.

I havent played Mass effect 2 or 3, didnt finish 1, hated the clunky aiming of the first, put me off the series. Is it really that good though? Might get a remastered version, which is probably gonna release or put it in my backlog on the PS3.

Im more of an immersive sim guy, deus ex or bioshock, will it tickle my balls?

I havent played Mass effect 2 or 3, didnt finish 1, hated the clunky aiming of the first, put me off the series. Is it really that good though? Might get a remastered version, which is probably gonna release or put it in my backlog on the PS3.

Mass effect 2 and 3 are light years better in terms of combat fluidity and controls. 2 is the best game in the series and introduces heat sinks clips which are like magazines. Helps with the cool downs of ME1. You should try it.

ME2 is brilliant, and the combat is much improved from the first game (Weapon/character handling is much slicker. It's 100% a cover shooter). With the DLC (Which is pretty good) it's huge. Still, a big draw of the game, same as ME1, comes from interacting with your (Much bigger) crew so compared to Bioshock and Deus Ex there's way more chatter. But that's the reason I wish I could play the series for the first time again because it was great being introduced to everyone. There are a lot of memorable squadmates.

ME1 plotwise has an influence on ME2 with decisions you make in that game carrying over into the second. It'd be worth playing ME1, maybe on casual difficulty so you can blast through combat quickly. ME1 may be a bit dated, but it has the best main plot of the series and is a pretty essential introduction to the universe and situation (That said ME2 will give you a quick recap and allow you to make those important decisions if you don't have an ME1 save to import)

If you liked Dishonored yes your balls will be tickled.

Biowares Dragon Age series was always more my thing. I think that's the series that got me interested in Medieval Fantasy RPG's, like The Witcher or Elder Scrolls, along with the LOTR movies and everything.

by far my favorite aspect of DA: Origins was how literally everything that happens in that game drips with Nihilism.

Every. Single. Dialogue.

In any narrative world filled with arcane magical forces there needs to be plenty of suffering and "loss of control" parables otherwise it doesn't do justice to the cruel casualties of RPG magical settings

And good lord, that game. Ten minutes into picking a low-class elf female character I was stalking rapist guards down in my underwear covered in blood, all of my clothes having been purposefully discarded in a murderous karmic bloodlust

that game had me emotionally invested in its Potato Graphic Avatars all of two seconds into playing

took me 2 in-game years playing Geralt to give a shit about him by comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back