What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone playing Hello Hero: Epic Battle? This one is a good game.

Playing the evil within 1. Bout half way through. I'll end buying the 2nd one once I finished it.

Just finished Little Nightmares. A brilliant puzzle platformer. The art style is beautiful and eery. The atmosphere is dripping with dread and it just oozes style. Loved it. Glad I didn't pay full price though. Gonna do the 3 DLCs next.

Theres is a massive spring sale on right now too. Gonna pick up Homefront The Revolution, Arkham Knight, Dreamfall chapters and Brothers a tale of two sons.

3 hours and 45 minutes into FC5!

If you aren't playing Vermintide 2 you're doing it wrong.

Gonna give Mass Effect 2 another vote. Still my all time favorite game from the PS3/360 generation.

Project Cars 2 with triple screens.

Going to pick up a racing wheel soon too. Maybe a Logitech G27

Getting obsessed with Horizon Zero Dawn.

Project Cars 2 with triple screens.

Going to pick up a racing wheel soon too. Maybe a Logitech G27

I heard that game is amazing with Oculus Rift and a decent Thrustmaster. Mack at Worth A Buy loved it.

Just finished Little Nightmares. A brilliant puzzle platformer. The art style is beautiful and eery. The atmosphere is dripping with dread and it just oozes style. Loved it. Glad I didn't pay full price though. Gonna do the 3 DLCs next.

Theres is a massive spring sale on right now too. Gonna pick up Homefront The Revolution, Arkham Knight, Dreamfall chapters and Brothers a tale of two sons.

Great game and agreed the atmosphere is fantastic I've only finished the first 2 dlcs will start the third soon.

Far Cry 5. Fuck this Ramsay Bolton wannabe.

Finished Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2, now I have to wait until 3 gets localized. Hopefully later this year.

Think I will do Trails in the Sky series next, gotta figure out what those Oroborous bastards were talking about.

Started The Wolf Among Us. I think this might be my fave Telltale game. Started episode 3. I hope this ending doesn't rustle me like Game of Thrones did.

I also picked up Dreamfall Chapters for 14 bucks Homefront The Revolution with the season pass for 10 bucks and Batman Arkham Knight for 15 bucks.

This sale is rad.

Started The Wolf Among Us. I think this might be my fave Telltale game. Started episode 3. I hope this ending doesn't rustle me like Game of Thrones did.
You played Tales from the Borderlands? and TWD season 1?

I love TWAU but its second or third to those games.

You played Tales from the Borderlands? and TWD season 1?

I love TWAU but its second or third to those games.

I played TWD Season 1 and I do have Tales from the Borderlands but haven't got around to it yet. I agree TWD Season 1 is GOAT tier and I heard lots of good things about the Borderlands game.

I also picked up Dreamfall Chapters for 14 bucks Homefront The Revolution with the season pass for 10 bucks and Batman Arkham Knight for 15 bucks.

This sale is rad.
Dreamfall Chapters is on my queue as well. Heard good things about it. The premise is interesting to say the least. (I like the combination of two worlds; one being futuristic cyberpunk and the other being a Medieval fantasy setting)

I liked The Longest Journey but avoided the sequel after hearing the devs had put combat and stealth sections in. Can't decide whether to get Chapters or not.

Picked up Dead Rising 4 Frank's Big Package for cheap brand new. Great time killer, blasted 200 zombies with a fireworks crossbow like 15 minutes into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back