What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You played Tales from the Borderlands? and TWD season 1?

I love TWAU but its second or third to those games.

Hey I started Tales from the Borderlands a day after you asked me about it.

Game is hilarious haven't laughed this hard at a game since probably Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Thanks for your input. I'll probably finish it tonight.

Game is hilarious haven't laughed this hard at a game since probably Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Enjoy it man, episode 5 is like one of the better moments in all TT games in terms of spectacle for their types of games. Just a fun time.

Im definitely waiting on season 2, aswell as season 2 of Wolf among us. Theyve got great narratives and world building in these series, hope they dont fuck it up like TWD.

Im finding it hard to play anything other than fortnite recently, that game is mad fun especially with a good squad, Racking up wins back to back is an amazing feeling.

Started The Wolf Among Us. I think this might be my fave Telltale game. Started episode 3. I hope this ending doesn't rustle me like Game of Thrones did.

I also picked up Dreamfall Chapters for 14 bucks Homefront The Revolution with the season pass for 10 bucks and Batman Arkham Knight for 15 bucks.

This sale is rad.
Wolf among us was one of my favorite TT games. I don't it's possible to be more rustled by a TT game than you could with GOT

Claptrap and the little Ashley Johnson-voiced robot stole that. Mmm, people flavour.

Wish I could play that shit for the first time again. I gotta replay it for the hundreth time though because the Trails in the Sky trilogy got me rethinking the GOAT RPG series shit
Ha, I was just about to respond and then scrolled down. I wish I could play Mass Effect totally oblivious one more time, but I have all of it ingrained in my stupid brain.

Just started playing Lufia 2 for SNES again. I haven't played this game in years.

Agents of Mayhem, complete with bugs, glitched achievements, and level design that seems to have been inspired by Dragon Age II. Shame, as some of the missions are great fun, the combat's solid, and the characters are suitably OTT.

Aw yeah, just picked up that Vapid Ellie (Old school boss Mustang) in GTA V and maxed it out. The muscle car garage is looking thick. solid. tight.

Been bingeing on This War of Mine and I need to stop.

That game is a serious time eater.

Aw yeah, just picked up that Vapid Ellie (Old school boss Mustang) in GTA V and maxed it out. The muscle car garage is looking thick. solid. tight.

Wait till you see the Flash GT and Dominator GTX coming in a future drip feed. It's gonna be mucho TST.

Claptrap and the little Ashley Johnson-voiced robot stole that. Mmm, people flavour.

Ya Gortys was great. The whole cast was, I was shocked that Troy Baker played Rhys. I had no idea until the credits rolled. That dude is really talented. I don't remember seeing Claptrap though. Is he secret?

Ya Gortys was great. The whole cast was, I was shocked that Troy Baker played Rhys. I had no idea until the credits rolled. That dude is really talented. I don't remember seeing Claptrap though. Is he secret?
I think so. He's the hired Vault Hunter, if I recall correctly.

I love Claptrap. He's such a tip-top bloke.

Finished Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2, now I have to wait until 3 gets localized. Hopefully later this year.

Think I will do Trails in the Sky series next, gotta figure out what those Oroborous bastards were talking about.

The Trails in the Sky series is legit the greatest JRPG series I've ever played. Holy shit they were good. All three of them

I finished up a couple of Warhammer Total War campaigns so I put that to bed. Now I've got Life is Strange: Before The Storm and Huniecam Studio and then I'm officially done with dat backlog and I can start buying games again

q_Zc9_RV3.gif

I ended up getting sucking into CoD WWII after all.

The Trails in the Sky series is legit the greatest JRPG series I've ever played. Holy shit they were good. All three of them

I finished up a couple of Warhammer Total War campaigns so I put that to bed. Now I've got Life is Strange: Before The Storm and Huniecam Studio and then I'm officially done with dat backlog and I can start buying games again

q_Zc9_RV3.gif
I like cold steel better so far, but sky really picked up at the end of the first game. Then again, they both have similar first game endings.

I like cold steel better so far, but sky really picked up at the end of the first game. Then again, they both have similar first game endings.

The first is like the introductory game that sets up the world and characters. Then shit gets real with Ouroboros in the 2nd. iirc it was supposed to be a single game, but the project grew so much they had to divide it up into three separate games.

The first is like the introductory game that sets up the world and characters. Then shit gets real with Ouroboros in the 2nd. iirc it was supposed to be a single game, but the project grew so much they had to divide it up into three separate games.
Yeah, basically the same thing for cold steel, except it is in Erebonia instead of Liberl.

Been replaying FF7 on the PS4 with what free time I do have. It's crazy considering I don't remember much after Disc 1.

Finished Far Cry 5 tonight. What a weird fucking ending.

Started Batman Enemy within tonight and downloaded season two of Minecraft story mode for some easy telltale cheevos.

Been replaying FF7 on the PS4 with what free time I do have. It's crazy considering I don't remember much after Disc 1.

Probably repressed memories from the torment that is *redacted* death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back