What are your expectations on Nick Diaz return ???

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
You can guess I am a huge Nick Diaz fan, my favorite fighter since I can remember, now he is booked to fight Jorge Masvidal but...

If you follow Nick Diaz closely on social media, you know he is EVERY NIGHT in clubs.

I remember when Nick was vegan (don't know if still is) and was sober, did not drink alcohol at all (thats for sure no more, he drinks a lot now)

The thing is I don't think he is focused in the sport like he was anymore.

He was all about doing triathlon, training, veggies.

I have the suspicion that when he comes back gonna get his ass kicked.

What about you, thoughs ?

I expect him to not make it to the Octagon for some ridiculous reason

Guy's gonna find a way to pull out and I hope I'm wrong

I expect him to not make it to the Octagon for some ridiculous reason

Guy's gonna find a way to pull out and I hope I'm wrong
Pretty much this. I'm shocked he even has a fight booked.

If it does happen, though. It'll be a barn burner.

You can guess I am a huge Nick Diaz fan, my favorite fighter since I can remember, now he is booked to fight Jorge Masvidal but...

If you follow Nick Diaz closely on social media, you know he is EVERY NIGHT in clubs.

I remember when Nick was vegan (don't know if still is) and was sober, did not drink alcohol at all (thats for sure no more, he drinks a lot now)

The thing is I don't think he is focused in the sport like he was anymore.

He was all about doing triathlon, training, veggies.

I have the suspicion that when he comes back gonna get his ass kicked.

What about you, thoughs ?

If he seriously decided to take this fight, he will prepare for it, will be in a great shape and will kick Masvidal's a$$ just like his buddy Gil did long time ago.

I expect him to get fucking smoked. Sitting out for over 4 years never ends well.

Pretty much this. I'm shocked he even has a fight booked.

If it does happen, though. It'll be a barn burner.

Do you really think that ??? I hope he is still competitive after being clubbing like every night the last 5 years or more

idk if he will even fight, apparently he's been daytime drinking on his instagram stories listening to alice in chains and some bitch posted a vid of his penis.

Do you really think that ??? I hope he is still competitive after being clubbing like every night the last 5 years or more
He'll be ready. He's always been. He's one of the few fighters I wouldn't worry about.

All I can say is I hope he fights, but my expectations are very low. I doubt we ever see the same Diaz in the cage; he’s taken so many years off and hasn’t been easy on his body.

tenor.gif
089.gif
tenor.gif
Weed

He'll be ready. He's always been. He's one of the few fighters I wouldn't worry about.

hope so, I think he changed his whole lifestyle to be honest

one can only hope he is still the fighter he was once

I'm not a fan but the guy is good enough and tough enough to give Jorge big problems even if he is under trained and rusty.

Should be a great fight.

Back