What are your expectations on Nick Diaz return ???

I've never liked Nick and I don't care to see him compete anymore, even with the possibility he could get KO'd. I think he'll lose a decision and bitch about the result before going into hiding. Again.

....low expectations. Too long away, doubt he's motivated.

....low expectations. Too long away, doubt he's motivated.
The MMA GOAT took his soul just like he did to every one of his opponents they were never the same after fighting the GOAT

Hoping for the best but honestly fearing the worst. Expect a lot of broken mma-hearts, probably the whole thing will fizzle out and end in a collective sigh of 'Oh Nick, not again'

Not much- can't win a big fight .Masvidal is at least a fight he can win and probably be slightly favored in doing so.A fight he could lose too.

I don't think Nick will make it to the fight in March.

He hasn't trained virtually at all the past year straight, lives in LA doing club appearances and the rare seminar once every few months. He was posting that he was up for Bellator and unhappy with the UFC the other night, sounds pretty unhappy with his deal.

The overall likelihood that Nick:

1) gets licensed to fight
2) enters an actual training camp for 6 weeks
3) shows up for pressers
4) shows up for weigh-in
5) shows up on fight night

That seems like a possibility but something like 50%

I know the whole scrap pack because of my association with kron gracie and his bjj gym. Nick does party a hell of a lot but he runs 10 miles and trains damn near every day for minimum two hours.

As far as how he looks I hope he looks good he's still relatively young and has another 3 years he can compete at a high level (just my opinion) hopefully the long lay off did him good and he has another run in him. We won't know until 235 tho.

Back