What are your expectations on Nick Diaz return ???

You can guess I am a huge Nick Diaz fan, my favorite fighter since I can remember, now he is booked to fight Jorge Masvidal but...

If you follow Nick Diaz closely on social media, you know he is EVERY NIGHT in clubs.

I remember when Nick was vegan (don't know if still is) and was sober, did not drink alcohol at all (thats for sure no more, he drinks a lot now)

The thing is I don't think he is focused in the sport like he was anymore.

He was all about doing triathlon, training, veggies.

I have the suspicion that when he comes back gonna get his ass kicked.

What about you, thoughs ?

I agree with your thoughts above and will add:

He has not fought in almost 4 years
He is 35 years old
He lost his last three fights and has not looked good since he beat Penn in 2011

I'm betting he gets his ass kicked.

I expect what I always expect from Nick. A great fighter doing great things.

I know the whole scrap pack because of my association with kron gracie and his bjj gym. Nick does party a hell of a lot but he runs 10 miles and trains damn near every day for minimum two hours.

As far as how he looks I hope he looks good he's still relatively young and has another 3 years he can compete at a high level (just my opinion) hopefully the long lay off did him good and he has another run in him. We won't know until 235 tho.

are you sure really ???? He is training everyday, thats fucking hard to believe but hope so, I want him to keep fighting

The MMA GOAT took his soul just like he did to every one of his opponents they were never the same after fighting the GOAT

Yeah, he had an interesting fight with Silva.

Nobody is the same after fighting Silva, the GOAT of MMA.

40 percent he changes opponent 40 percent he doesnt fight and 20 percent gets busted for smokin dope before the fight happens

are you sure really ???? He is training everyday, thats fucking hard to believe but hope so, I want him to keep fighting

First thing he does when he gets up is run 10 miles. 5 away 5 back from wherever he is. He trains almost everyday as well .

After calculating his value to the UFC as a solid 92 billion dollars per business quarter, he will decide he isn't being paid fairly and pull out.
giphy.gif

Return to where? the club he got hammered in last night?

You can guess I am a huge Nick Diaz fan, my favorite fighter since I can remember, now he is booked to fight Jorge Masvidal but...

If you follow Nick Diaz closely on social media, you know he is EVERY NIGHT in clubs.

I remember when Nick was vegan (don't know if still is) and was sober, did not drink alcohol at all (thats for sure no more, he drinks a lot now)

The thing is I don't think he is focused in the sport like he was anymore.

He was all about doing triathlon, training, veggies.

I have the suspicion that when he comes back gonna get his ass kicked.

What about you, thoughs ?
If he makes it to the octagon I expect his opponent will game plan for him, he’ll do some in ring antics, lose by decision then drop some F bombs post fight and seem hard done by. Too bad such a talented guy but not really into fighting anymore. Would prefer to see him in a fire fight with his opponent with one man going out on his shield.

I'm not even convinced he is making a comeback. When I see him weigh-in, I'll be sold.

I'm expecting a similar follow up to the "i'm so sexy" lying down pose vs. Anderson Silva and other nonsense, as well as more incoherent babbling.

I'm not really expecting him to totally outclass and wreck his opponent like a master.

Back