What are your injuries?

sucuri

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have been involved in mma for 9 years. Just wondering If the rest of you stay injuried. Here are some of mine. 1. Torn ligament R/ancle = never will heal. 2. Shatterd bone R/elbow = never will heal. 3. Broke middle finger. 4. Torn ligament R/knee Healed (Almost cost me my life) 5. Sprained wrist so bad, could not do anything with right hand. 6. Shattered shin = never willl heal. 7. Lower back strain ongoing. 8. Torn ligament R/ elbow. Thats just the ones I can think of of the top of my head. I believe, If your not getting injured your probaly arent training hard.

hemroids, a crooked penis, and a broken heart.

Man, this thread is tailor made for me. I've had countless injuries, but the big one was my back. I was doing PBN & going very heavy, and the barbell fell on the top of my spine. I collapsed two discs. Had surgery for it last November, they removed the discs and took bone grafts from my spine to fuse the area. Ridiculously painful operation. Now I've got a steel cage around my spine as well as two titanium rods and six screws. Feel much better, I'm all for getting surgery if you have serious injuries.

Bad knees (ACL right, meniscus left). dislocated right shoulder, broken toes, achilles tendonitis.

zenpokaiten said:
Bad knees (ACL right, meniscus left). dislocated right shoulder, broken toes, achilles tendonitis.
You reminded me of one. Torn Rotator L/shoulder. That is the only left sided injury I have had.

six concussions, 4 broken clavicles, multiple boxers and broken knuckles, ribs, orbital bone....

ive been fighting for 14 years and impressivly i only had 3 fractures.
1- broken rib
2- broken hand
3- broken toe
4- milions of muscle injuries

i do have heavy bones :D

Only a herniated disc and arthritis in the back untill now. Other than that, after my wife insanity to participate in fights like that. But it's only 2.5 years that I started in MMA. Before some TKD but that was bullshit. But I got a 3 place in a European Championship and a second place in a Swiss Championship. Stopped as soon as I discovered MMA.

numerous broken toes, rotater cuff problems, an ankle that sprains easy

and a patch on my leg where hair dont grow no more

Severed penis. It got split in half by Gumshoe's dad's tongue ring when he was giving me a blowjob.

an atrophied, aching brain from reading some of the stupidity on this website.

Seperated shoulder, torn acl/lcl, minor ankle and toe sprains.

blue balls, slipped weiner out and got crook dick, rug burn on my feet from hard butt sex to slut, broken knuckles from donkeybonk

Back