What are your injuries?

How did ya get a heart attack at 18? Eat bacon sandwhiches everyday?

Maxwell said:
WRONG! I am tight like a 14 year old boy's butthole.
i thought u wanted this thread to die, but then u go and make a comment like that, its about to get really crowded in here

grind119 said:
i thought u wanted this thread to die, but then u go and make a comment like that, its about to get really crowded in here
Shit, you're right. I'm going to have nearly every OT'er post stalking me now.

Maxwell said:
WRONG! I am tight like a 14 year old boy's butthole.
I think you might need some help. Dont be afraid to talk to us. We are your friends. So come on spill the beans. what did your mom and dad do to you when you were a child?

Goth_Judoka said:
How did ya get a heart attack at 18? Eat bacon sandwhiches everyday?

It was caused by a virus. Not a traditional heart attack but the symptoms are quite similar. 3 out of 5 die from it so I was somewhat lucky.

sucuri said:
What did your mom and dad do to you when you were a child?

Probably not get him involved in contact sports.

Goth_Judoka said:
Probably not get him involved in contact sports.
my mom told me i couldnt be on the chess team cuz i would get tendonitis,

sucuri said:
I think you might need some help. Dont be afraid to talk to us. We are your friends. So come on spill the beans. what did your mom and dad do to you when you were a child?
They told me not to whine about my injuries.

Maxwell said:
They told me not to whine about my injuries.
You have no injuries. Thats why you cant talk about em. Its kinda hard to get an injury from your keyboard. Its ok though. Its never to late to start to train. You would feel better about yourself, being able to relate and all.

sucuri said:
You have no injuries. Thats why you cant talk about em. Its kinda hard to get an injury from your keyboard. Its ok though. Its never to late to start to train. You would feel better about yourself, being able to relate and all.
No matter how bad you want me to join your bitch about injuries fest, I am not going to tell you about my injuries.

I've had 3 slipped discs, 2 in the last year. A lot of the strength in my right foot / calf is gone from the nerve damage. Hopefully that'll heal over time.
I have a sprained AC joint that just wont go away, 2 months now at least i've had this damn injury. my own fault though, didn't take it easy early and made it a lot worse.
I also have a boxers fracture that never healed quite right and it hurts like hell if i throw a bad punch.
managed to take a bunch of skin off the top of my foot friday night.
Plus a couple of broken toes and a finger.

sucuri said:
I have been involved in mma for 9 years. Just wondering If the rest of you stay injuried. Here are some of mine. 1. Torn ligament R/ancle = never will heal. 2. Shatterd bone R/elbow = never will heal. 3. Broke middle finger. 4. Torn ligament R/knee Healed (Almost cost me my life) 5. Sprained wrist so bad, could not do anything with right hand. 6. Shattered shin = never willl heal. 7. Lower back strain ongoing. 8. Torn ligament R/ elbow. Thats just the ones I can think of of the top of my head. I believe, If your not getting injured your probably aren't training hard.
you should try the strength and conditioning thread, as this is not the correct section for this question. you wont get a serious response.

(by the way I have a busted knee)

Britt/Scot said:
you should try the strength and conditioning thread, as this is not the correct section for this question. you wont get a serious response.

(by the way I have a busted knee)
And this guy wonders why I am being a dick.

Ok fine, fine, the details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

Maxwell said:
Ok fine, fine, the details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it
i feel like u owe me like 200 bucks for listening to that, well i guess im supposed to give u some type of advice hmm lets see, ur gay, just deal with it, there, i take paypal or personel check ur choice

Maxwell said:

O RLY.. EH?

dr.evil_one_miliion_dollars.jpg

Maxwell said:
You are ok maxwell. I knew you would think of some crazy crap to talk about.

sucuri said:
She said she came in the bathroom to check on me and all she saw was ass and balls.

Nice.
icon_thumbsup.gif
And my injuries are: separated left shoulder form a bad throw, broken nose, torn ligament in my right ankle, and Im sure I have a little degenerated cartilage in both knees.

grind119 said:
i feel like u owe me like 200 bucks for listening to that, well i guess im supposed to give u some type of advice hmm lets see, ur gay, just deal with it, there, i take paypal or personel check ur choice
He asked...

personal*

Back