What are your injuries?

Britt/Scot said:
you should try the strength and conditioning thread, as this is not the correct section for this question. you wont get a serious response.

(by the way I have a busted knee)
Thanx for the advice, wasnt really sure where to post this.

Maxwell said:
He asked...

personal*
o so no payment then, well i stand by my earlier thoughts, and i guess u can have it for free then, but next time remember i get payed to hear about peoples childhood

grind119 said:
o so no payment then, well i stand by my earlier thoughts, and i guess u can have it for free then, but next time remember i get payed to hear about peoples childhood
Next time I will put a "tl/dr grind" disclaimer at the top.

i fell off my bike going up a hill when i was young, i fell in a creek but there was no water, just lots and lots of rocks

Maxwell said:
Ok fine, fine, the details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it
Thats funny:icon_lol:

i got a staph infection that almost killed me a year ago. 4 separate trips to the er before they finally kept me. surgeon said i was about 24 hours from dying

i got a staph infection that almost killed me a year ago. 4 separate trips to the er before they finally kept me. surgeon said i was about 24 hours from dying
Cool story did ya mum tell ya the boys would think ya tough cuz ya went to hospital?

biceps tendonitis, dont neglect your stretches and external rotator cuff exercises kids

Undiagnosed broken ring finger from judo. I'm a busy guy.

Right wrist issues from a long ago amateur boxing career.

My right knee, left hip, and both elbow joints all went to hell after I turned 38. I was holding my baby in my left arm on Thanksgiving, bent down to pick up a deviled egg off the floor and somehow strained a ligament in my right knee.

Broken nose, broken arm, costo-cartilaginous tear, badly bruised ribs x 3 in the past.

When I have time in my life to get back into action, I may go with jiu jitsu over judo because my knees really feel it when getting low for drilling throws.

try
Undiagnosed broken ring finger from judo. I'm a busy guy.

Right wrist issues from a long ago amateur boxing career.

yeah i broke my left hand a year ago ( thank God it was my left not my right)

take a foam ball cut it in half and carry it around with you to the gym like its your inhaler do pushups , pullups at the gym but i dont think you or me will ever be able to lift heavy weights again ..i broke my hand a year ago it healed but the thumb area still no change

I have been involved in mma for 9 years. Just wondering If the rest of you stay injuried. Here are some of mine. 1. Torn ligament R/ancle = never will heal. 2. Shatterd bone R/elbow = never will heal. 3. Broke middle finger. 4. Torn ligament R/knee Healed (Almost cost me my life) 5. Sprained wrist so bad, could not do anything with right hand. 6. Shattered shin = never willl heal. 7. Lower back strain ongoing. 8. Torn ligament R/ elbow. Thats just the ones I can think of of the top of my head. I believe, If your not getting injured your probaly arent training hard.

What's your record if you're tough ? Fight finder name and youtube fight videos.

My injuries - nothing. Maybe 1 light concussion, didn't visit doctor.

That's it.

My knees are kind unfit from sports and weighing too much but not injuried just weird feeling squating so I don't do it.

Back