What Are Your Thoughts on Black Mirror?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Geez this show just keeps getting better every season. My original thought was that it was like the Twilight Zone but after watching several episodes from the newest season I realized it's way more complex and interesting. What I like the most is that they don't keep the same tone throughout. One episode will warp your mind, one will make you depressed, and then the next will make you happy. Seriously good show and highly worth watching.

IMG_0165.JPG

Just watched two episodes tonight. It's pretty good. I like that each episode is totally different

Been one of the best things on TV since it debuted. I can see it being even more appreciated as the things that have been shown become a reality in the future.

Charlie Brooker Da Gawwwwwd!!

Loved the new season! Favorite episodes were USS Callistir, Hang The DJ, and Black Museum (perfect last episode)

Funny, I thought this latest season was by far the weakest. Very predictable plots and not enough cool new "tech".

very good show, i'm enjoying it

even got my wife to watch a few with me

I'm still finishing season three. I think it's an amazing show, but it is so depressing I cannot marathon episodes like other shows.

I've only seen S1 E1 . . . let's just say I wasn't sure I wanted to keep watching afterwards. But I will probably watch the rest anyway.

I've only seen S1 E1 . . . let's just say I wasn't sure I wanted to keep watching afterwards. But I will probably watch the rest anyway.

The ONLY thing I ever tell people about this show is "NEVER START WITH THE FIRST EPISODE".

Like this show quite a bit. Wife and I watched 40-50% of the first episode than dropped it for a few months, only to pick it back up at episode 2. Binged it VERY quickly, great show.

I dig it for sure. Not every episode hits for me. I did like this last season quite a bit though. I thought the museum episode was very solid and interesting.

The ONLY thing I ever tell people about this show is "NEVER START WITH THE FIRST EPISODE".

Like this show quite a bit. Wife and I watched 40-50% of the first episode than dropped it for a few months, only to pick it back up at episode 2. Binged it VERY quickly, great show.

I was warned about the first episode so I had a small clue that it might be a doozy . . . needless to say it was definitely over-the-top crazy.

It's one of those shows I always intended at finishing but never gave a chance.

I saw all of season 1, 1 episode of 2, 1 episode of 3 and haven't tried 4.

I don't like it. it shows the same old, trite take on technology, most scifi stuff seems to be imagined by out of touch oldfarts who don't understand technology and all they associate it with is danger, dystopian scenarios, evil robots and yada yada yada, it's such a luddite backward looking and facile take on it.

This in a nutshell:

Last edited:
This season has been hit or miss but good over all. The black museum was great. Shut up and Dance is my favorite episode but so many are great.

I don't like it. it shows the same old, trite take on technology, most scifi stuff seems to be imagined by out of touch oldfarts who don't understand technology and all they associate it with is danger, dystopian scenarios, evil robots and yada yada yada, it's such a luddite backward looking and facile take on it.

This in a nutshell:

i kind of understanding where you are coming from

at the same time, i think it's not making moral judgment just presenting the possibilities of things

hated in the nation for example is a good episode in my mind

it's not really saying good or bad, just that people are going to use technology in new ways and these are potential consequences

My wife and I just started watching the show a couple of weeks ago. We dig it. We started with season 4 and Black Museum was simply great.

Weird...the main girl in that was in black museum on black mirror and she’s about to be in Black Panther...
<TheWire1>

Back