What Are Your Thoughts on Black Mirror?

I watched the first season years ago but kind of forgot about it. Watched the first episode of the newest season with that Star Trek theme and holy shit that was dope. I'm gonna. Have to plow through the rest.

Season 4 has been a major let down.

Loved the previous seasons.

First ever episode, where the prime minister is forced to shag a pig on live TV, was great for me - I just like warped humour and weird / grim situations.

The rest weren't for me, really. All just pure dystopia and future technology etc, had its moments but just not really my type of thing at all.

Just started watching it a few days ago, finished up to the start of the third season. So far so good, I like how each episode is a different self contained story. Some of the episodes are definitely better than others, that Waldo episode in particular was the worst. The rest I've liked, and Jon Hamm killed it in that one episode.

Awesome show. The last season was great.

.....is way better imo.

Inside_No._9_series_one_DVD_cover.jpg

Each season has a stinker or two, but the absolute gems each season has totally make up for it.

I loved the first three seasons. Can't remember an episode I didn't like.

I really enjoyed the Star Trek episode of the new season, but the rest couldn't hold my interest.

I have tried to watch like 3 episodes but haven’t been able to get past the halfway mark. I just don’t get the hype behind this show.

You want something similar that’s actually good? Watch Dark Net. There are only like 6 episodes but it’s amazing.

I have tried to watch like 3 episodes but haven’t been able to get past the halfway mark. I just don’t get the hype behind this show.

You want something similar that’s actually good? Watch Dark Net. There are only like 6 episodes but it’s amazing.

I think it depends on the episode. There were a few that I absolutely loved and some that I couldn't get into.

The rankings for season 4 goes like this

#1. Episode 1
#2. Episode 4
#3. Episode 3

The other 3 episodes suck balls

Love it.

It's a modern day Twilight Zone.
I really hope they keep going with it and we can look back on this show like we do with Twilight Zone, but that's going to be really hard to do.

The rankings for season 4 goes like this

#1. Episode 1
#2. Episode 4
#3. Episode 3

The other 3 episodes suck balls

They don't even suck the shaft?
Not even worthy of the whole penis in your opinion.... I understand though, there was a few episodes that sucked asshole, and I mean just like the hole, no butt cheeks.

very good show, i'm enjoying it

even got my wife to watch a few with me

Nice.

It's rare that my wife enjoys anything in tv that I do. We don't watch that much. We're more into movies, but it's great when she'll binge out with me and we talk about it later.

This isn't a show she enjoys, but I came into the room a while back and she was laughing hard at Always Sunny. I asked if she liked it and wanted to see more. She loves it and I can't ask for much more... that's one of my fav shows.

If it was up to her we'd have telumundo on and those soaps they play all the time. I deal with it, it's a small price to pay to have a woman like her.

Back