Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Destiny 2

Persona 5
FF 12 :Zodiac Age was really well done for a remaster
Child of Light is a good 10hr or so RPG
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (Strategy RPG)
FF14 (RPG MMO)

Half of those games aren't RPGs

Yes, they are. What constitutes an rpg has been blurred quite a lot the past few years.

Bloodborne
Any Yakuza game
Nioh
Divinity Original Sin

Persona 5
FFXIV
Witcher 3
Nioh
Fallout 4

Didn't count any remasters or anything, but as @rikwebb said, Valkyria Chronicles and FF12 were great as well.

Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
Nioh
Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls is not a RPG. Its beat up monsters with zero apart from that. Not sure I'd called games like Assassins Creed RPGs even.

Dark Souls is not a RPG. Its beat up monsters with zero apart from that. Not sure I'd called games like Assassins Creed RPGs even.
you're trippin balls just because you suck at it doesn't mean it isn't an RPG. You have your base character that you lvl up pick where your stat points go choose your armour and weapons. How in the hell is it not an rpg it isn't like it is a Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry.

Persona 5
FFXIV
Witcher 3
Nioh
Fallout 4

Didn't count any remasters or anything, but as @rikwebb said, Valkyria Chronicles and FF12 were great as well.
is ffxiv monthly if I buy it on ps4? never played an morpg before not sure how it works payment-wise

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Destiny 2
You liked Andromeda? I was looking forward to it but saw people were disappointed so i never played it

is ffxiv monthly if I buy it on ps4? never played an morpg before not sure how it works payment-wise

Yeah, just like WoW, a monthly subscription. Something like 12-14 bucks a month. There's enough backlogged you could play the game for a few hours every day for close to a year and still have stuff to do though.

Would Horizon Zero Dawn count?
If not, I got nothing.

you're trippin balls just because you suck at it doesn't mean it isn't an RPG. You have your base character that you lvl up pick where your stat points go choose your armour and weapons. How in the hell is it not an rpg it isn't like it is a Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry.
I wouldn't call it an RPG either. It's an adventure game where you can level up stats. An awesome game. Don't know why so many people get offended when people say it's not an RPG though, because it really isn't.

Divinity Original Sin

I wouldn't call it an RPG either. It's an adventure game where you can level up stats. An awesome game. Don't know why so many people get offended when people say it's not an RPG though, because it really isn't.
ok then neither are the Final Fantasy games

I think calling it an action RPG is more fair. When I think of adventure games these days, I think of uncharted.

You liked Andromeda? I was looking forward to it but saw people were disappointed so i never played it

It's a good game after all the patches they put out. Now that the price has dropped it's absolutely worth picking up. The combat is massively improved from the previous games.

What's an RPG to you?

Back