What articles of women's clothing have you tried on?

Ever try these on?

• Total voters

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a judgment free safe space. Vote honestly.

High heels
260px-Louboutin_Pigalle_Follies_Suede_Paillette.gif

Pants
mu4PYzj.jpg

Blouse
4746153.gif

Underwear
385948.gif

Bra
hUwdWzc.gif

Skirt/Dress
a8EG1XF.gif

Last edited:
Heels, skirt, blouse.

My old highschool had an initiation day where all new students had to wear the opposite sex's uniform for an entire day. First time I've cross-dressed, and hopefully the last (unless I get into a Cloud Strife situation...).

Gd blouse girl is rackzilla.

Bra img not showing.

Who be blouse girl?

A man needs a name.jpg

Heels, skirt, blouse.

My old highschool had an initiation day where all new students had to wear the opposite sex's uniform for an entire day. First time I've cross-dressed, and hopefully the last (unless I get into a Cloud Strife situation...).
Basically this for me as well. Last day of Cadet Officer Training and all the guys were wearing women's clothing, blindfolded and dragged in the middle of a huge sugarcane field. We had to find our way back to school without being caught. So basically a pack here and there of tranny mad max roaming the town, trying to hide like idiots.

Basically this for me as well. Last day of Cadet Officer Training and all the guys were wearing women's clothing, blindfolded and dragged in the middle of a huge sugarcane field. We had to find our way back to school without being caught. So basically a pack here and there of tranny mad max roaming the town, trying to hide like idiots.

Fuck, man you had it mild. Mine had to be midway up a hill then the guys do the daily dozen in our underwear and roll around and crawl over anthills and bullshit (literally) while the girls do calisthenics and smear bullshit on their faces (which was covered with charcoal before, doubling as facepaint) And that was only day one. Day two and day three were basically wargaming where underwear will be stuffed in your mouth and gagged when you become a casualty/POW. And these were night acts...

Fuck, man you had it mild. Mine had to be midway up a hill then the guys do the daily dozen in our underwear and roll around and crawl over anthills and bullshit (literally) while the girls do calisthenics and smear bullshit on their faces (which was covered with charcoal before, doubling as facepaint) And that was only day one. Day two and day three were basically wargaming where underwear will be stuffed in your mouth and gagged when you become a casualty/POW. And these were night acts...
We had to crawl in the mud while dodging cow dung inside and around the sugarcane field. But your cadet training seems more harsh.

We had to crawl in the mud while dodging cow dung inside and around the sugarcane field. But your cadet training seems more harsh.

Well, we were tasked to go through dung. Our batch was on the edge, however. After us, Cadet training started to get phased out and the next batches became street sweepers and janitors...

i wore a tutu one time when i was young.

Well, we were tasked to go through dung. Our batch was on the edge, however. After us, Cadet training started to get phased out and the next batches became street sweepers and janitors...
Powta, pinoy ka pala.

Back