What BF % you walk around?

Keep in the mind the scales give you a general idea. If you're dehydrated it'll show a higher % body fat vs when you're properly hydrated. Underwater weighing for precision (though not exactly convenient). Skin fold works if you have calibrated calipers and a skilled person taking them (preferably the same skilled person to adjust for technique variance). As to the OP question, 10-13% generally and now around 8% when closer to a fight. I went as low as into the 6s before but it was too low and damage was multiplied (or at least it felt like it).

I walk around at 12% I know I'm not fat that's for sure and i don't have a belly sticking out, so i decided to work on my six pack for until next summer. And still simultaneously train for the military and get better conditioning for if i ever get back in a fight gym. And I also train muay thai and boxing for 5 years. I'm also trying to get a fight this year too.

Last edited:
I dunno, never measured it. The other day I saw some extremely ripped dude on youtube be at like 17% bodyfat (he was surprised to be that high despite being so ripped), if that dude is at 17% I'm pretty sure I must be 20% plus.

I overestimated my body fat percentage, I'm actually 15% body fat. I'm running and doing an ab workout used by the legendary barstarrzz. I predict I'll have a six pack before the year ends. And I will be able to run at least 1.5 miles before the year ends, I have a really fast metabolism too. I haven't gotten a belly since 2016.

I walk around at 100% boyfriend material.

I overestimated my body fat percentage, I'm actually 15% body fat. I'm running and doing an ab workout used by the legendary barstarrzz. I predict I'll have a six pack before the year ends. And I will be able to run at least 1.5 miles before the year ends, I have a really fast metabolism too. I haven't gotten a belly since 2016.

Holy shit, be able to run at least 1.5 miles by year end?

How out of shape were you before?

15% body fat and can’t run 1.5 miles? Does not compute man.

I haven’t run in over 2 years, I’m sure my ass could get back to being able to slam out 1.5 miles without stopping or dying in a couple weeks at the MAX!!

To answer the question, I’d assume 30%?

I have the typical dad bod , from no longer working out. Little gut but trim everywhere else.

Most people way way the f underestimate thier a BMI.

When I was younger and ripped AF living in Thailand I was like 17% walking at 215ish.

I don’t actually know what I weigh now, at one point I was 260 years back. Was still very muscular but got fat as fuck.

I’ve since trimmed back down but lost a ton of mass too.

I’m guessing 190-192 size 34 waist, 6’1” and 30%.

But this is a major guess less than a whole year ago I was 205 ish, same waist size maybe a hair bigger waist(same clothes just a little tighter) and bigger overall build.

I had just come back from Siberia working on a rig, so I was more physically active. Sitting in front of a computer only for 8ish months the mass has dropped off.

I’m about to start working out again as I am unhappy with the mass I’ve lost.

I just want to get back to 205, it with abs and have started looking into training again and reading up on it again.

What new sups are out there etc.

Joking with my kids I think I’m gonna take one the One Punch Man workout routine challenge and see where I can get with it LOL.

But they want me to do it(I think so they can say I can do the one punch man workout hahaha).

I also have zero clue what my one rep bench max is now, and would like to be able to bench teh 275 again lol.

Anyway , that’s why I’m in this sub forum now, about to get back on the workout life!

Holy shit, be able to run at least 1.5 miles by year end?

How out of shape were you before?

15% body fat and can’t run 1.5 miles? Does not compute man.

I haven’t run in over 2 years, I’m sure my ass could get back to being able to slam out 1.5 miles without stopping or dying in a couple weeks at the MAX!!

To answer the question, I’d assume 30%?

I have the typical dad bod , from no longer working out. Little gut but trim everywhere else.

Most people way way the f underestimate thier a BMI.

When I was younger and ripped AF living in Thailand I was like 17% walking at 215ish.

I don’t actually know what I weigh now, at one point I was 260 years back. Was still very muscular but got fat as fuck.

I’ve since trimmed back down but lost a ton of mass too.

I’m guessing 190-192 size 34 waist, 6’1” and 30%.

But this is a major guess less than a whole year ago I was 205 ish, same waist size maybe a hair bigger waist(same clothes just a little tighter) and bigger overall build.

I had just come back from Siberia working on a rig, so I was more physically active. Sitting in front of a computer only for 8ish months the mass has dropped off.

I’m about to start working out again as I am unhappy with the mass I’ve lost.

I just want to get back to 205, it with abs and have started looking into training again and reading up on it again.

What new sups are out there etc.

Joking with my kids I think I’m gonna take one the One Punch Man workout routine challenge and see where I can get with it LOL.

But they want me to do it(I think so they can say I can do the one punch man workout hahaha).

I also have zero clue what my one rep bench max is now, and would like to be able to bench teh 275 again lol.

Anyway , that’s why I’m in this sub forum now, about to get back on the workout life!

Ok, I did not read your whole post. But being 15% body fat doesn't mean shit really, I know guys who are 10-12% body fat and still can't run a mile and frankly don't want to. But I was more out of shape conditioning wise. I never really get fat because of my metabolism. I wish I didn't chug down soda when i was in high school.

Ok, I did not read your whole post. But being 15% body fat doesn't mean shit really, I know guys who are 10-12% body fat and still can't run a mile and frankly don't want to. But I was more out of shape conditioning wise. I never really get fat because of my metabolism. I wish I didn't chug down soda when i was in high school.

Gotcha so you are just naturally skinny and didn’t have to work to get to that % level. Makes a lot more sense.

I was thinking fat,out of shape ,decided to get up off the couch like me and get down to 15% and still not be able to run 1.5 miles.

But man 1.5 miles isn’t a lot. How often do you run and how far can you run now without stopping?

Serious questions I was a big time runner years ago and for most of my life ran at least 5 miles every single day

I can’t do it now but I can’t see it taking a year to get to 1.5 if you are doing it properly.

Asking serious questions and as a former runner i might be able to share some tips that will help you out.

Gotcha so you are just naturally skinny and didn’t have to work to get to that % level. Makes a lot more sense.

I was thinking fat,out of shape ,decided to get up off the couch like me and get down to 15% and still not be able to run 1.5 miles.

But man 1.5 miles isn’t a lot. How often do you run and how far can you run now without stopping?

Serious questions I was a big time runner years ago and for most of my life ran at least 5 miles every single day

I can’t do it now but I can’t see it taking a year to get to 1.5 if you are doing it properly.

Asking serious questions and as a former runner i might be able to share some tips that will help you out.

Oh it's not going to take a year, I just set a small goal. I might be able to get up to 5k before the end of the year I am not going to stop it's important for mma and important for going in the military or becoming a cop. I got enough tips now I do intervals, and one guy told me to get a supplement so my next pay check I'll get a supplement that will help. I run probably 5x a week. And try to run for 1 mile but right now I can only do half a mile without stopping. My ultimate goal for this year is 5k. So hopefully I can fulfill it, and I'll be more then ready for the military next year and be more then ready to be a cop.

Oh it's not going to take a year, I just set a small goal. I might be able to get up to 5k before the end of the year I am not going to stop it's important for mma and important for going in the military or becoming a cop. I got enough tips now I do intervals, and one guy told me to get a supplement so my next pay check I'll get a supplement that will help. I run probably 5x a week. And try to run for 1 mile but right now I can only do half a mile without stopping. My ultimate goal for this year is 5k. So hopefully I can fulfill it, and I'll be more then ready for the military next year and be more then ready to be a cop.

Look into endurox as a post run recovery supplement especially if you are getting leg cramping

It’s what all the runners use(or used too, I’m behind in the times) and a lot of more lifting oriented sup guys don’t even know about it.

Best post run sup I’ve ever used.

Look into endurox as a post run recovery supplement especially if you are getting leg cramping

It’s what all the runners use(or used too, I’m behind in the times) and a lot of more lifting oriented sup guys don’t even know about it.

Best post run sup I’ve ever used.

Alright thanks I'll look into it. Just one question I hear about people using like 3-5 supplements a day. Is it suppose to be 1 per workout, 1 post workout, and one non consumable supplement (like a muscle massaging lotion or some other rubbing supplement) or some vitamins (like multivitamin, fish oil, etc)? I don't really know how it works.

Alright thanks I'll look into it. Just one question I hear about people using like 3-5 supplements a day. Is it suppose to be 1 per workout, 1 post workout, and one non consumable supplement (like a muscle massaging lotion or some other rubbing supplement) or some vitamins (like multivitamin, fish oil, etc)? I don't really know how it works.

Everyone’s body has different needs and everyone has a different expected outcome from their training.

So there is no one stop shop to supplements answer, depending on the time of my life and what I was doing varied greatly on the amount and timing of my supplement intake.

For general overall fitness I would take a vitamin supplement like animal pack or what ever is the good one these days.

A decent protein and a recovery supplement

That should be plenty for your needs.

Everyone’s body has different needs and everyone has a different expected outcome from their training.

So there is no one stop shop to supplements answer, depending on the time of my life and what I was doing varied greatly on the amount and timing of my supplement intake.

For general overall fitness I would take a vitamin supplement like animal pack or what ever is the good one these days.

A decent protein and a recovery supplement

That should be plenty for your needs.

Alright thanks man for the advice.

Try swimming and doing ab workouts (workout every part of the abs, including the obliques) and look up this ab workout routine by barstarzz on YouTube, it will literally kill your fat.
Thanks man! I tried swimming and unfortunately got hurt (not swimming). So will get back into it. Will check out the ab workout too!

30+ for sure. Had a terrible year when it comes to body with a newborn (now 10 months) and just ate like a pig. Now I am back in track, doing intermitted fasting and decided to not cheat for a month, then only on saturday (from 4hour body).

Getting back in the gym doing boxing and muay thai after my hand is recovered.

Back