What cologne do you wear?

i mix it up

sure-fuck-cologne.jpg

MjAyMzkxMzA5OTM=_o_bacon-scented-perfume-sizzles.jpg

BlUKKZMCcAA9Znd.jpg

That Balderissini delmar I think is discontinued, the crazy thing about some of these discontinued colognes is they sell for a killing on EBAY especially unopened. Like I posted about the bobby Jones cologne that got discontinued in 2009 or so, the original bottle is going for well over the original price of 40 bucks, I remember seeing one bottle sold for like close to 2 grand. some are selling for 400.

Love YSL and DG the one but those are common now they smell great but around here a lot of guys wear it, I try to go for fragrances that aren't really mainstream or popular but smell really good, sadly those fragrances get discontinued they only keep fragrances that sell, so you are forced to wear the stuff everyone else does. Fragrance house labels are not going to put out colognes that smell really amazing but nobody is buying its a business and they need money.

Have you tried eccentric molecules?

Love a bit of cologne.
I'm loving Issey Miyake these days, the Nuit(black) one and in the airport a few weeks ago, I bought the remix version of that too, which is the bomb.

No, i havent tried esentric molecules, but i seen it around and its pretty expensive like 85 bucks, you tried it? Is it good
It smells rather differently on each person, so meeting a guy smelling the same would be a non issue. However would it be good on you is an open question, you should try.

And you lucky bastards, they charge about $160 for 100ml here.

It smells rather differently on each person, so meeting a guy smelling the same would be a non issue. However would it be good on you is an open question, you should try.

And you lucky bastards, they charge about $160 for 100ml here.

Yeah it supposedly reacts to different body chemicals pretty cool, I think Ill try to order some only if I can find a coupon or discount.

I try to get my colognes on sale or if they have a smaller bottle, sometimes when you buy a cologne blindly without smelling it before you either love it or hate it, Ive bought full size bottles of a recommendation for like 90 bucks and wound up hating it.

Ill see if they got some small samplers

IMG_1458.JPG My wife likes this crap, I only wear it to formal occasions.

After shave in England

Best I have is Ralph lauren had it 10 years at least and still half of bottle

I think I paid 100 quid for it back then

sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg

Acqua di Gio has always been my jam but today I tried Creed Adventus and it might be my new favorite

Also I didn't know the higher end colognes contain whale vomit
Before regulations you could go pick the whale vomit out of the rocks here in SD and make a lot of cash. Bought a truck and a few desert toys that way.

Before regulations you could go pick the whale vomit out of the rocks here in SD and make a lot of cash. Bought a truck and a few desert toys that way.
What's to stop anyone from doing it now?

What's to stop anyone from doing it now?
The labs won't buy it from you unless you have some sort of certification that is almost impossible to attain.

Back