What color was Ernie?

Mr Mojo Lane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I used the past tense cause he's dead to me. I'm still trying to get over that my preschool heroes were gay. Was that an interracial couple also?

He had a unibrow, so Arabic or eastern European

Also because of goofballs like you they just came out with a clarification that they have no sexual orientations.

Cause idiots run with fake news.

The guy saying they were gay didn't start writing until the 80's. He didn't create them and the show is saying it was never decided either way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

giphy.gif

The guy saying they were gay didn't start writing until the 80's. He didn't create them and the show is saying it was never decided either way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Being gay is a choice though

Bert and Ernie weren’t gay, they were roommates. They had separate beds for fuck’s sake.

Just realized they both have giant discolored noses so they were hardcore alcoholics

They weren’t gay, right from The creators mouth. He said puppets don’t have. Asexual orientation and these two were created to show different people can be friends. That being said, I think Bert is Greek or Arab as well....unibrow.

So long as the keep teaching kids that homeless belong in trash cans I don't care what puppets are pin cushions

Bert and Ernie were created between 1966-1969.

In 1965 The Odd Couple was a highly successful play and in 1968 a successful film.

They are obvious take-offs on Felix and Oscar, two straight roommates.

In 1965 The Odd Couple was a highly successful play and in 1968 a successful film.

That’s right. And just to supplement the post... Water Mathau and Jack Lemon were fucking golden together. Just about perfect. Mainly Walter Mathau, but he shined best with Lemon opposite him.

I never thought of that but it's so obvious now that you point it out

Back