What color was Ernie?

This just in, Hollywood is now making Bert Black and Ernie a female. Big Bird is now trans, and Elmo is gay. Well Elmo was always gay.

Big Bird was so beautiful and so sweet but at the same time so big and I mean big

He had a unibrow, so Arabic or eastern European

How do you explain Anthony Davis? Also that was Bert that has the brow. Mandella effect?

How come Ernie sounds like Yogi Bear? Hey boo boo and Hey Bert sounds similar. Diff voice actors I just looked them up.

How do you explain Anthony Davis? Also that was Bert that has the brow. Mandella effect?

I'd explain it as a quickfire joke response that shouldn't be over thought

i'm more concerned w/ why the 'mom' on Muppet Babies had that voice

I used the past tense cause he's dead to me. I'm still trying to get over that my preschool heroes were gay. Was that an interracial couple also?
He is an orange.

Bert is a banana.

They are two fruits that live together.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I used the past tense cause he's dead to me.
damn son.

that is straight up the coldest open I've ever read on here. delivered with such strength.

giphy.gif

This just in, Hollywood is now making Bert Black and Ernie a female. Big Bird is now trans, and Elmo is gay. Well Elmo was always gay.
elmo is a fluid gender pansexual.

ernie looks Latino maybe a catcher but he could have pitched also possibly as a reciprocal act for berts pleasure and satisfaction.

Back