What concerts are you planning to attend

OCGSC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Wanted to start a concert thread for all those that love it.

Fuck philly nobody awesome drops by.

• Got Phoenix tickets for a small venue in OC next week.
  • Going to Kaaboo in Del Mar in a few weeks:
dsafsadfadasdasda.jpg

• Got Ohana (Eddie Vedder's festival) tickets for the 3rd day which has Mumford and Sons, Beck, and Young the Giant. Excited about this since it's on the beach.
  • And got Arctic Monkey tickets at the Hollywood Bowl.
  • Hoping to see Muse again should they tour in SoCal this year.

Unfortunately i can't go to concerts right now because of my job but i desperately want to see daughters anywhere. They are touring either now or soon. And Berserker V, i went to the last two and they were awesome. The previous two were 3 day and 2 days respectively...
berserker5_allbands_1000px.jpg

Going to see a local band Ballyhoo! later this month.

Going to see Diamond Head next month. Not my thing but it's local and a friend was going so I thought why not.

Seriously tempted by Will Haven in Bristol next month too.

And I've just bought tickets for next year's ArcTanGent festival. It's a relatively small math/post rock festival here in the UK and they've just announced Meshuggah as the headliners for the Saturday night. It's meant to be an awesome little festival and it's gonna be Meshuggah's only UK show of 2019 so I figured it had to be done.

never been to a concert in a very long time, would like to see Slayer on their final tour though.

NOFX in Amsterdam if I can get a ticket. Best party / stage diving bonanza in Europe.

Seeing Tesla in February and might pick up cheap tickets for DRI a couple of weeks from now.

I’ve got tickets to see Oh Sees in October. I may go Neko Case in a few weeks.
Lots of shows here, so I go see things last minute a lot.

I havent been to a concert in God knows when. would be cool to see the vibrators.

Phish in Albany NY x 2

Phish in Chicago x 3

Ween Halloween in Chicago

Ween Milwaukee

Will likely see Club d'Elf within the next month or so.

Go to this every year. This time I waited too long to get tickets so I’m only going to one day(Deftones, Godsmack, 311, At The Drive In) because the SOAD day sold out fast.

AS18-Daytime-AdmatLRG.jpg

I forgot, I have GBV tickets for October, also.

Phish in Albany NY x 2

Phish in Chicago x 3

Ween Halloween in Chicago

Ween Milwaukee

Will likely see Club d'Elf within the next month or so.
Lucky!
I saw the Ween show in Lewiston, it was fucking beautiful, mang!

I really, really want to see Arctic Monkeys. And I wanted to go see Journey and Def Leppard but in the end my girlfriend didn't want to go so I said screw it.

Lucky!
I saw the Ween show in Lewiston, it was fucking beautiful, mang!

Nice! I saw the next night in Burlington. That whole tour was amazing. Considering the Capitol Theater shows in December they just announced today.