What current fighter would you like to see replace Paul Felder as a commentator?

Washad

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't really see what this guy brings to the table as a commentator.
DC and DC are champs/former champs with a somewhat interesting persona, pretty good analytic skills and some descent rhetorical ability so I can see some valid points in argumenting for their presence. But Felder? Just no.

Who would you rather see replace him that could bring something else to the table?

Cejudo maybe?
Edward Alvarez or Bisping?
Darren Till? Would be funny, lol.
Black beast? Would be awesome af!
Platinum? lmfao.

Michelle Waterson for ethnic and gender diversity!

Honestly? I think he's pretty good. I don't agree with you. I like him a lot better than I like Cruz, for instance.

Besides,

We'd need subtitles.

Not a big fan of Felder, but at this point I just mute to volume and put music on in the background.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interestingly enough even without commentary it's pretty easy to tell who is winning the fight.​

I don’t see the need to replace him I think he’s good

I don't really see what this guy brings to the table as a commentator.
DC and DC are champs/former champs with a somewhat interesting persona, pretty good analytic skills and some descent rhetorical ability so I can see some valid points in argumenting for their presence. But Felder? Just no.

Who would you rather see replace him that could bring something else to the table?

Cejudo maybe?
Edward Alvarez or Bisping?
Black beast? Would be awesome af!
Platinum? lmfao.
Bad thread topic but I'll bite. Current fighters and tv is very tricky to pull off. But education is usually a must so that rules out Perry and Till. Best future commentator is someone retired like Randy Couture.

Mark Hunt and Nick Diaz together on the same card.

I would honestly pay extra to have the commentary trio be : DC, Yoel and Khabib together.

Dj, I'm assuming he would be pretty good at it out of the box

If Derrick Lewis was commentating I would buy every single PPV no matter how shit the fights were

I think Felder does a fine job. Shit, this is commentating the fucking UFC, not a state of the union address.

I like Felder. I like DC better, though.

The commentator needs to be profession

Yes, they could bring in some more "humerus" options, but some might not be fit for network TV with the language

Back