What did Conor say about Khabib’s religion?

Conor's too much of a cuck to go full on in on Islam, so he went for the safer route instead. If he was a real G he'd of paid someone to have done a portrait of the Prophet Muhammad getting his arsehole violated by Dale Winton and handed it to Kebab at the presser.

Khabib is for Sharia which is the opposite of freedom of speech. These religious fundamentalists of all faiths need to stop being so outraged at everything.

You have the right to be offended AND offend. It's not off limits or hate speech to criticize an idea or religion. Khabib wants it to be illegal to criticize Islam which is extremely dangerous. You're slowly seeing that become a reality in Europe.

Did he literally call him backwards? Or was it implied?
He hands him a glass of whiskey, starts screaming "why don't you drink?!" over and over then calls him a backwards cunt. Literally used the words backwards cunt.

Why cant u say Muslim instead of Islamist? Is there a difference? I actually don't get the difference so please enlighten us.

Usually, Islamist is an extremist, or fundamentalist radical. If you’re a chill dude who just goes to the mosque once a week and works a 9-5 job, like my Moroccan neighbor, you’re a muslim.

It was though. He offered him a drink, he said no, he ask why not, then called him a backwards coont knowing its against his religion. Conor knows what he was doing, so do you.

Khabib would look foolish cheersing with his rival, that alone was reason enough to not drink

He hands him a glass of whiskey, starts screaming "why don't you drink?!" over and over then calls him a backwards cunt. Literally used the words backwards cunt.

To be fair, he could have said the same thing to a christian that doesn’t drink. This reminds me of when Colby called the Brazilians animals. He could have said that about any country. I’ve said the same thing about fellow americans.

He offered him whiskey. One of the utmost disrespect and insult you could do to a practicing Muslim.

Khabib would look foolish cheersing with his rival, that alone was reason enough to not drink
Agreed and it could be spiked with anything but everyone knows that Muslims cant take ANYTHING said about them well. Backwards isnt a complement.

To be fair, he could have said the same thing to a christian that doesn’t drink. This reminds me of when Colby called the Brazilians animals. He could have said that about any country. I’ve said the same thing about fellow americans.
Sure he could have but that's not what that was. Conor was very intentionally attacking Dagestani culture to get to Khabib. He knew exactly what he said and what it meant. It sent the message that he wanted.

Khabib is for Sharia which is the opposite of freedom of speech. These religious fundamentalists of all faiths need to stop being so outraged at everything.

You have the right to be offended AND offend. It's not off limits or hate speech to criticize an idea or religion. Khabib wants it to be illegal to criticize Islam which is extremely dangerous. You're slowly seeing that become a reality in Europe.

It’s because of this that a small part of me rooted for Conor. I don’t know why, and maybe it’s a flaw of mine, but I hate when righteous religious types win. I started rooting against Matt Hughes after the TUF season where he had his team doing bible study.

Usually, Islamist is an extremist, or fundamentalist radical. If you’re a chill dude who just goes to the mosque once a week and works a 9-5 job, like my Moroccan neighbor, you’re a muslim.

An Islamist is an actual muslim, someone who actually follows and observes their religion for what it is.

Spot on.

He called him backwards but there is no proof this was specifically an insult to Khabib's religion.

To be fair Khabib is from a backwards country - they are decades behind the west in terms of equality, infrastructure, attutides etc. Khabib himself has some backwards attitudes with regards to music, young people enjoying themselves etc. He tried to get a hip hop concert shut down for no reason.

It seems to me that Conor specifically avoided insulting Khabib's religion. It's low-hanging fruit and the fact that nobody can provide any actual quotes is surely proof that Conor made an effort not to go there.

Conor's too much of a cuck to go full on in on Islam, so he went for the safer route instead. If he was a real G he'd of paid someone to have done a portrait of the Prophet Muhammad getting his arsehole violated by Dale Winton and handed it to Kebab at the presser.

Bingo. He should have worn a shirt with a caricature of Mohammed on it

Back