What did Conor say about Khabib’s religion?

I know what he said about his father, and about the Dagestanis being driven to the cliffs, but I don’t recall any insults on Islam. Help me bruhs.
Exactly. He said nothing specific about Islam. Whining pussies are just putting words in his mouth.

He called him backwards but there is no proof this was specifically an insult to Khabib's religion.

To be fair Khabib is from a backwards country - they are decades behind the west in terms of equality, infrastructure, attutides etc. Khabib himself has some backwards attitudes with regards to music, young people enjoying themselves etc. He tried to get a hip hop concert shut down for no reason.

It seems to me that Conor specifically avoided insulting Khabib's religion. It's low-hanging fruit and the fact that nobody can provide any actual quotes is surely proof that Conor made an effort not to go there.
It might be considered not an offensive words about religion but about Khabib's ethnicity. I remember I've seen article that his ethnicity - Avar people are either only ethnical group or the biggest (can't remember) in Russia that still practise female genital mutilation.

It was though. He offered him a drink, he said no, he ask why not, then called him a backwards coont knowing its against his religion. Conor knows what he was doing, so do you.
I remember there were interview with Khabib (maybe other Dagestani fighters) where he kinda complained. He said that his American teammates asked him to go to club with them and drink, he answered that he is Muslim, so he can't drink, guys laughed and said that there are another Muslim guy who goes to club and drinks with them pretty often. And he answered that he is not that type of Muslim, he is not into clubs and drinking.

Back