What did Frank Shamrock do that Ken Shamrock didn't?

Pioneers... Frank made Tito quit and really start training cardio. But he will never be in the HOF.

Ken Is a legend, but i dont think he has a defining win.

When frank beat tito, tbh it was one of the craziest things, the way frank looked, the way he moved, the reflexes, conditioning and figthing sprit and not to mention technique, Frank was the best there ever was; i followed ken' carrer and expected alot, worlds most dancerous man yadayada. Ken looked cool and was strong as hell but never really had a meaningfull win. I guess he smashed ryoce in the rematch but never got the win so it was always missn somthing with ken.

maxresdefault-2-2.jpg

I just want to say I have never seen a human being look like Frank Shamrock ever. Look at this dude.

All natty

Apparently

He's better, different genetics... they aren't real brothers.

Born from different parents for starters.

Although they look like actual blood bros....CRAZY! I KNOW!

Frank was more agile, insane cardio, better stand up.

Frank was more athletic and had better skills.

Ken Is a legend, but i dont think he has a defining win.

When frank beat tito, tbh it was one of the craziest things, the way frank looked, the way he moved, the reflexes, conditioning and figthing sprit and not to mention technique, Frank was the best there ever was; i followed ken' carrer and expected alot, worlds most dancerous man yadayada. Ken looked cool and was strong as hell but never really had a meaningfull win. I guess he smashed ryoce in the rematch but never got the win so it was always missn somthing with ken.
Bas,Funaki,Beast,Kimo... pretty decent wins imo...

Actually Frank openly admitted to never training that hard he would even skip practice but would fight his heart out in fights
He's got that Mexican cardio and heart that his irish brother doesn't have.

Tito was so much better by UFC 40. He destroys Frank at that point..

What...are....u...talkin´...about....

View attachment 405897
Ken is the most hyped fighter in the UFC. He was terrible and they even made up a superfight title for him... He knew how to speak to the cameras, something the UFC was looking for at the beginning. Tito destroyed him in the second fight and he cried so much they gave him a third, took another beating!

Ken is the most hyped fighter in the UFC. He was terrible and they even made up a superfight title for him... He knew how to speak to the cameras, something the UFC was looking for at the beginning. Tito destroyed him in the second fight and he cried so much they gave him a third, took another beating!
yello.jpg

Frank was on a whole another level than ken ken was just buff and well rounded at the time a prime frank today woulda fucked this division up except jj he cant be beaten
Disagree maybe in striking that's it
Cardio is close
Ken wins in wrestling
Subs

Back