Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

God bless American cops, look at these turkish cops lol They are watching while 2 guys fighters for a gun

OKC managed to get six terrible shooters at one scene to miss a guy pointing a gun at them. Luckily no cops or bystanders were hurt and the idiot with the gun came to his senses and surrendered.

Like I said, some guys are good shots and some suck and when the other guy has a gun, suddenly some cops can’t shoot for shit

Like I said, some guys are good shots and some suck and when the other guy has a gun, suddenly some cops can’t shoot for shit
I could post plenty of videos where cops made really great shots too. I just thought this one was funny because there were six of them shooting at the same time and they all completely missed.

Yet another story about a police department frivolously arresting sober people for DUI.

Apparently, the DA's office in Honolulu rejects and refuses to prosecute 80% of HPD's DUI arrests. This is totally insane.

At some point, politicians have to acknowledge that the federal grant system for DUI arrests is just creating incentives for corruption.

I could post plenty of videos where cops made really great shots too. I just thought this one was funny because there were six of them shooting at the same time and they all completely missed.

The first time I ever shot at the range while working our way through a kill house, the officer next to me firing their gun made me jump and I shot the target’s leg and destroyed it. Fear, adrenaline, stress-all motherfuckers when it comes to live fire

Back