Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

He was just trying to get home to his family. Thats why he gave false statements. And killed someone.

Just a few bad apples.

Just a few bad apples.

It's funny how you guys don't use this snarky sarcastic response when it comes to Islamists killing people in droves

Hopefully he gets marched right into a four man cell...............

It's funny how you guys don't use this snarky sarcastic response when it comes to Islamists killing people in droves

Its funny how you have nothing to say about police shooting black minors in the back of the head and lying about it in reports

Its funny how you have nothing to say about police shooting black minors in the back of the head and lying about it in reports

I'm vehemently against police brutality of any kind. I was pretty adamant that the police officer that killed Eric Garner was a tremendous piece of shit. That being said, the problem is significantly overblown. There is no epidemic of cops shooting innocent people.

Post 5. But...but...Islam. C'mon son.

Just looking for some consistency.

I am wondering why he would just shoot into the car?
I mean that seems like an odd thing to do unless he thought something was wrong or he did a mistake thinking the car came towards him (not sure how that would be possible).

Not trying to defend the cop just seem odd shooting into a car like that.
Might need some more info, if it turns out he just shot the car that sounds like murder to me.

Pretty disgusting story. They shot at the wrong kids. Those poor kids were fleeing from some asshole shooting, and then got shot by another group of assholes.

I am wondering why he would just shoot into the car?
I mean that seems like an odd thing to do unless he thought something was wrong or he did a mistake thinking the car came towards him (not sure how that would be possible).

Not trying to defend the cop just seem odd shooting into a car like that.
Might need some more info, if it turns out he just shot the car that sounds like murder to me.
I think the cops assumed they were the same kids that were shooting and so they unloaded, or that cop unloaded at least. He killed an innocent kid. If it had been the car of the shooter, that would have given them some cover. Or if the guy's BS story wasn't disproved by video evidence.

I think the cops assumed they were the same kids that were shooting and so they unloaded, or that cop unloaded at least. He killed an innocent kid. If it had been the car of the shooter, that would have given them some cover. Or if the guy's BS story wasn't disproved by video evidence.

Thanks, that explains it.

was the body cam footage in that link? i didnt see nofin

And without the bodycam this cop gets away with it completely. The tragedy here is how many other cases over the years happened where police baldly LIED about their shootings and other happenings. You cannot trust the word of cops. All lie for each other.

He was just trying to get home to his family. Thats why he gave false statements. And killed someone.

Just a few bad apples.
And without the bodycam this cop gets away with it completely. The tragedy here is how many other cases over the years happened where police baldly LIED about their shootings and other happenings. You cannot trust the word of cops. All lie for each other.

grouping all cops together, is the same intellectual laziness as grouping all blacks together.

Sounds bad with the limited info I see. Need to see video and get more info to say how bad.

Back