Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Racist have become pretty bold these days
IoUE5Hw.jpg

Because they think that their culture of Police in America makes it acceptable and they think it will get a cover it up from the inside.

It's not a few bad apples, but it feels like there's only a few good apples anymore.
It's a few bad apples.

oof, if I was there I would have verbally massacred that old fart, I mean not like it would have been a hard thing to do.

then the moment he'd try to lay hands on me, boom - all caught on tape.

Whatsamatta, I though lefties were all about harassing others...
LOL at the crocodile tears flowing ITT. You guys opened up this can of worms, it is satisfying to see it come back and bite your own ass.

You sound like all you do is use smith machines and drink monster.

Lets be honest...It's because the boyfriend was black.

White people don't like their daughters with black guys lol.

Also fuck the Cop Brotherhood appealing....I mean seriously? This is why cops get a shitload of hate...even POS Cops who are clearly on the wrong, get defended....Bullshit.

Where's that itchy stun gun trigger finger when you actually need it?
I actually think that it is a good thing that the situation was handled without the use of a stun gun because there is risk of harm in any physical altercation. For example:

The best thing would have been for two cops to have responded to the initial complaint.

Compared to the time that two cops waited on the other side of a glass door for a man (being repeatedly stabbed) to overpower his attacker, I have virtually no outrage for the incident that you posted.

Kid should have just complied. We have laws in this country for a reason.
What he did was an abuse of power and against the law. Thats why he was fired. Unfortunately many people don't know their rights and are manipulated by forceful police.

http://www.newsweek.com/puerto-rico...deo-woman-harassed-bigot-flag-t-shirt-1015565

http://time.com/5334082/governor-puerto-rico-harassment-viral-video/

So a woman, wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt, is setting up for a BBQ in a park. She has an alleged permit for the area. Random old guy decides to start yelling about her attire and questioning her citizenship. Despite the fact that Puerto Rico has been US territory for 120 years and that Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

Cop is called by a bystander, as is to be expected when you've got a crazy screaming bigoted stuff at others in public.

Cop arrives and proceeds to..... wander around away from the confrontation continuing to allow the crazy to verbally harass the woman.

The guy then proceeds to repeatedly walk aggressively towards the woman and she continues to retreat calling for the cop to do something as she, rightfully, doesn't feel safe with this idiot bearing down on her.

The brother of the woman arrives and walks the crazy man back. Then the cop finally does something! He tells the brother, not the nut, to back off!

Finally other cops arrive and actually end the confrontation and takes statements and cite the crazy.

Now I get that the cop called back up as he's dealing with what appears to be a belligerent intoxicated racist asshole. But was the cop waiting for the guy to commit an assault before intervening in the situation? Why does he only speak up to warn off the brother, who I feel would have been justified in physically defending his sister from a aggressive guy walking her down as she backpedals?

Where's that itchy stun gun trigger finger when you actually need it?

What the fuck do you expect the officer to do? Are we really supposed to have police stop everyone who bothers us in life? Have you ever seen a protest where people are screaming in each other's faces with cops just making sure it doesn't turn to blows? People are allowed to say whatever they want to you whether you like it or not. They just can't threaten you. So long they don't cross certain lines people in public are free to say and do what they want. Not everyone needs a cop every time an idiot in the park harasses them.

If I were a cop and had my daughter dating some dude I might be tempted to do the same thing just to send a message to the creep. I'd smash his taillight and explain to him that if he harms my daughter it won't just be the taillight I'll smash. It will be his skull.
You, sir, lack the temperament... :D

Not really. The guy seems to have blurred the line between parent and cop, but that's based on like 10 seconds of video without the actual pullover and very little information. It's not like the cop beat the guy up or smashed up his car or something.
He ignored a call from dispatch, he should be fired.

What the fuck do you expect the officer to do? Are we really supposed to have police stop everyone who bothers us in life? Have you ever seen a protest where people are screaming in each other's faces with cops just making sure it doesn't turn to blows? People are allowed to say whatever they want to you whether you like it or not. They just can't threaten you. So long they don't cross certain lines people in public are free to say and do what they want. Not everyone needs a cop every time an idiot in the park harasses them.

And this guy crossed those certain lines. You act like the cop could do nothing, and yet the perpetrator was arrested on multiple charges as soon as another cop came over.

The guy was clearly intoxicated, the cop can step in on that basis. The guy was harassing the woman to the point of forcing her to retreat from a public space, the cop can step in on that basis.

So why did another cop do something if this cop was so powerless?

So to answer your question as to what the fuck I expected the cop to do, I expected him to do exactly what his later arriving colleagues did.

http://m.startribune.com/at-urging-...dued-dozens-with-powerful-sedative/485607381/

At urging of Minneapolis police, Hennepin EMS workers subdued dozens with a powerful sedative

Minneapolis police officers have repeatedly requested over the past three years that Hennepin County medical responders sedate people using the powerful tranquilizer ketamine, at times over the protests of those being drugged, and in some cases when no apparent crime was committed, a city report shows.

On multiple occasions, in the presence of police, Hennepin Healthcare EMS workers injected suspects of crimes and others who already appeared to be restrained, according to the report, and the ketamine caused heart or breathing failure, requiring them to be medically revived. Several people given ketamine had to be intubated.

Minneapolis police previously had no policy addressing the drug, and the department manual classifies it as a “date rape drug” for its powerful sedative impact and ability to erase or alter memory.

Hennepin Healthcare staff are authorized to use ketamine when a patient is “profoundly agitated,” unable to be restrained and a danger to themselves or others, according to their policy. But the report found examples when EMS workers used the drug on people who did not appear to fit this description.

“In many cases, the individual being detained or arrested was not only handcuffed, but strapped down on a stretcher in an ambulance before receiving ketamine,” the report states. It raises a “concerning question” over why these people are given the drug before they are transported to the hospital, “given the immediate effects on breathing and heart function that the drug induces.”

“Multiple videos showed individuals requiring intubation after being injected with ketamine, and [police] reports indicate that multiple individuals stopped breathing and/or their hearts stopped beating after being injected with ketamine,” the report said.

The police encounters that led to EMS using ketamine ranged from cases of obstruction of justice to jaywalking, according to the report. One man was dosed with ketamine while strapped to a stretcher and wearing a spit hood.

The report found that officers regularly instructed the medical staff to administer the ketamine.

In one case, Minneapolis police and EMS workers responded to a 911 call about a man who appeared to be in the throes of a mental health crisis.

Four Minneapolis police officers and two EMS personnel responded to the incident and decided to sedate the man, according to the report authors, who reviewed body camera footage of the incident. Upon seeing the needle, the man, who is not named but described as 5 feet 3 to 5 feet 5 with a light build, said he did not want the shot. “Whoa, whoa that’s not cool!” he pleaded. “I don’t need that!”

Regardless, the man was injected with the drug two times and secured to a chair, the report states. Shortly after, he became nonverbal and unintelligible, prompting one officer to remark, “He just hit the K-hole,” a slang term for the intense delirium brought on by ketamine.

When the man began to regain consciousness, the officer asked the EMS responder — all unnamed in the report — how much more ketamine he had with him, according to the report.

“I can draw more,” said the EMS staff.

“You’re my favorite,” replied another EMS officer.

They injected him with another dose of ketamine.

“We’ll have to end up putting a [breathing] tube in,” the officer stated.

On the way to the hospital, the man lost consciousness and stopped breathing, according to the report.

He regained his pulse and began breathing again sometime later at the hospital.

Dosed while handcuffed

In a separate case detailed in the report, police sprayed an intoxicated woman in downtown Minneapolis with mace, and she appeared to have an asthma attack. The woman, who was not actively resisting police, asked for an asthma pump. Instead they handcuffed her to a stretcher and gave her ketamine, the report said.

Shortly before the body camera video cut out, an EMS worker asked, “What does ketamine do to asthmatics?”

In this case, it stopped the woman’s breathing, according to the report. She was resuscitated later at the hospital.

“It is also important to note that it appears no crime was committed, no threat to the safety of officer or paramedics was evident, and the individual was located less than six minutes from HCMC at the time she received a ketamine injection,” the report said.

Full article at link.

TLDR: read the bold paragraphs. Basically, cops are having EMS workers inject arrestees with ketamine, the horse tranquilizer and date rape drug, even though the arrestees are innocent and compliant. And many times the ketamine almost kills them and they need to be resuscitated at the hospital.

thats fucked up , man. Unfortunately there are some bad cops out there. There are some great ones too though.

If they would have just complied, they wouldnt have to have been injected with ketamine and the date rape drug.

Also, then they're waking up and discovering they've been enrolled in a ketamine study without their consent.

http://m.startribune.com/patients-s...olled-in-hennepin-healthcare-study/486363071/

Patients sedated by ketamine were enrolled in Hennepin Healthcare study

Brittany Buckley woke up with a tube in her throat and a lot of questions.

She remembered the alcohol and the officers in her apartment, but somehow an entire day had passed since then. Now she was restrained to a hospital bed.

Confusion turned to anger when the hospital staff gave her a document saying they’d enrolled her in a study for a sedative called ketamine: “You are receiving this form because you or someone you care for was included in a research study examining patients with agitation.”

“This is all I got,” she said. “Just this form saying that I’m part of their little test.”

Hennepin Healthcare has been conducting studies for years on ketamine, a powerful sedative that the hospital’s leadership says can be vital when paramedics respond to calls of severely agitated or aggressive people. The current study, which began last August, requires no consent from patients whose data can be used for research, but gives the subject the option to opt out afterward.

Back