Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

They called it special k when I was growing up. ..I never did it, but those who have described it has "falling in hole"

It would basically make one so tore up that they could barely move.

Never sounded appealing to me.

And this guy crossed those certain lines. You act like the cop could do nothing, and yet the perpetrator was arrested on multiple charges as soon as another cop came over.

The guy was clearly intoxicated, the cop can step in on that basis. The guy was harassing the woman to the point of forcing her to retreat from a public space, the cop can step in on that basis.

So why did another cop do something if this cop was so powerless?

So to answer your question as to what the fuck I expected the cop to do, I expected him to do exactly what his later arriving colleagues did.

The guy was a little drunk, so what? We watched the same video right? He spoke to her from halfway across the gazebo most of the time. It's not a crime to speak to someone and get within a reasonable speaking distance even if it's not a friendly conversation.

Any reason they arrested the guy was some pussy behavior, mother's of America nanny bullshit overreach. Are you seriously such a cuck that you need the police to step in and handle an idiot like that? Tell him to fuck off and keep it moving.

BTW this is the type of shit that should get the entire leadership fired at that department.

Reality aint all sunshine and rainbows.

Sometimes you have to inject people with ketamine to get home to your family.

Every person involved should be drawn and quartered.... Slowly.

Or road hauled until just the belt loop and chain remians.

giphy.gif

Old man yells at cloud, but we need to make sure everyone sees it as proof that all white people are terrible.

The Cop Brotherhood are gonna stand up for these pieces of shit.

No real justice will happen.

They called it special k when I was growing up. ..I never did it, but those who have described it has "falling in hole"

It would basically make one so tore up that they could barely move.

Never sounded appealing to me.

nah man, sorta. kinda.

it's a light kinda high, at best feels like a modified alcohol buzz. if not abused it is absolutely awesome.

but, if abused, you fall into the dreaded "k-hole". on its own, a bump or two lasts about 15-20 minutes. the thing with the k-hole is that is lasts about the same amount of time, or at most 30-minutes - but time slows down & feels like hours I shit you not. the concept of time when in the hole is the most mind boggling part of it.

I don’t see how you could possibly get away with njecting somebody against there will in a non emergency medical situation.

If a cop injected me with anything and I survived...I’d sue their asses off flat out.

Everyone involved should have American flags sewed to their butts and be dropped off in Syria.

Last edited:
Back