Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Yes weirdos of all makes make troll accounts to troll every group out there but these articles are trying to imply something that's happening is some massive problem the people need to be greatly worried about. When in reality twitter deletes upwards of a million accounts everyday.
Are you talking about white nationalism and the rise of the kkk?

This is making the rounds. The cops punching a 14 y/o girl during arrest. This girl is obviously resisting, but if anyone not a cop was hitting this girl in this way it would be jail time. Whats the WRs take?

I say excessive force, not really an excuse. The officers should be able to over power the girl with ease. The two officers already had her pinned.

Someone took a video of this police officers punching this 14 year old girl in the gut while he had her knees pressing down on her neck

What’s up with that d level lawyer, holy fuck. She slurs and says like. I wouldn’t hire that crackhead for a traffic ticket

Welp.

Don't feel bad at all.

I came in here expecting a bullet to the gut.

They wanted her to put her hands behind her back as she was being arrested. She didn't comply.

They wanted her to put her hands behind her back as she was being arrested. She didn't comply.
Thats the 1st thing I noticed too!

She clearly was not allowing him her arm so he obviously trying to get her to release it.

Lol@ two panzy cops unable to get a 14 year olds arms.

Kids were kicked out of a mall for being belligerent. Cops get called. Cops leave. Kids re-enter mall cops come back. One of her friends get arrested cops go to leave. She starts raising hell so cops then proceed to arrest her.

Yea sorry not sorry.

You are correct. Play stupid games win stupid prizes, but I can also say a lot of cops are assholes and they do much worse than this. Both are correct.

Back