Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

If you can't follow the flow of conversation, then I can't help you. You're just not up to the level of the rationality it takes to engage in a discussion like this. Bye.

It was my conversation. If you're not adequately prepared to take part, check yourself at the door.

Mayve career progression should be tied to correspondence courses as well as job
performance.

I dunno just an idea.

As MMA fans we all know how dangerous and effective that one hour intro class is.

You gon sit here and tell me that there's nothing in a one hour intro to bjj that could have assisted in the take down of a 14 year old?

So 2 grown adult males struggled to overpower a teenage girl?
Would it not of also looked bad if they got in to grappling contest with her instead of using that method seen?
And so what if she's a teenager? Didn't look little to me.

Mayve career progression should be tied to correspondence courses as well as job
performance.

I dunno just an idea.

As MMA fans we all know how dangerous and effective that one hour intro class is.

You gon sit here and tell me that there's nothing in a one hour intro to bjj that could have assisted in the take down of a 14 year old?
they could knee her in the face

Rich Franklin used to roll with some local LEO, show them very basic stuff. I remember that.

Bar security guard prevents mass shooting by returning fire at scumbags who tried to shoot the place up after being ejected. Singlehandedly forces most of the group to flee, apprehends a shooter and pins him to the ground so that the perp can be taken into custody. Cops kill security guard on sight when they arrive on the scene while he's detaining suspect for them.

Back