What did Werdum get flagged For? Anybody know?

He had an exemption to cheat.

How does that work exactly? I'll need it explained. As far as I can recall "Cheating" is when you break a rule. Which rules did he break again? Because if you are referring to a TUE for TRT then there were plenty of other fighters in the same boat (Forrest Griffin for example).

It's not cheating if it's legal. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

How does that work exactly? I'll need it explained. As far as I can recall "Cheating" is when you break a rule. Which rules did he break again? Because if you are referring to a TUE for TRT then there were plenty of other fighters in the same boat (Forrest Griffin for example).

It's not cheating if it's legal. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

It would seem so.

Good on you mate. Admitting you are dumb is the first step towards becoming smarter.

You obviously don't do sarcasm. I can't see guidance from a dumb cunt being the first step to anything worthwhile.

You obviously don't do sarcasm. I can't see guidance from a dumb cunt being the first step to anything worthwhile.

I'm a big fan of sarcasm. I just don't waste it on those that can't comprehend it.

Plenty of non Brazilians popped. Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones are still trying to get to the bottom of it till this day. Both American. This whole "Brazilian are known cheaters" is bullshit. Most of Mma fighters consist of Americans and Brazilians mostly. The two biggest demographics in the sport. Brazilian and American. No denying that.

I wasn't even remotely serious. :)

I see you being a dickhead in other threads.

a068leE.png

F0id5Yx.gif

Come on admit it, you laughed at my post.

I'm actually not sure who that girl is

Kind of ironic that you have Vitor as your AV. Perhaps you could create a new one with a collage of Vitor, Anderson Silva, Werdum , and Cyborg. Call it "team Brazil"
That's not even a little bit ironic...

I'd honestly bet anything that it was PEDS and not weed, DHEA or some usada fuckup

Just like lawlor werdum came back to the fix with a completely different and all the pieces of his game together

Also IIRC Jon Jones in a roundabout way accused werdum of being on steroids after he won the title off cain

Werdum brushed it off and recommended a expensive abdominal workout machine to his Twitter followers he said helped alter his physique

i thought i read somewhere it was a diuretic

I'm hoping he is in the same situation as JDS and Lil Nog, and will be cleared, but since the Anderson fiasco, I'm ready to be disappointed by anyone...

Hittin da blunt with Gastelum

He would have told it if it was the case, it's by far the least damaging substance to test positive to in terms of suspension and image.

i thought i read somewhere it was a diuretic

It wouldn't make sense, Werdum never had to cut to make heavyweight. Can diuretics be used for other purpose than weight-cuts? I was thinking as a masking agent or to "flush" PED faster?

Back