what diet are you all on?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They say health is 80% diet and %20 exercise. For years i got it reversed, thinking if I spent hours in the gym wearing a tight bandanna and flexing I would burn fat. Well, people, I was wrong.

I'm trying keto diet now. Totally unsustainable. I recommend it for the fat bastards because it works.

I tried vegetarian diet, lasted 3 days. As a republican it just didn't feel right.

What do you recommend I try to lose weight So i don't get a heart attack in my 50'S? What are you trying?

2 plain double cheeseburgers, and a medium fry with a vitamin water.

Eat whatever i want. And get some exercise and a goodnight sleep.

I eat mostly what I want, but my girlfriend is vegan so it balances itself out.

K

I wonder if eating icecream in moderation will let you attain health goals.
i don't really eat much icecream but just small portion here an there would be fine. Just get junior frosty at Wendy's or something

drinking water only. Minimal processed foods, dairy and carbs.

I log my meals daily and try to stay under my "budget"... I don't focus on a specific diet, but try to avoid process foods. I don't 100% adhere to the that either.

I work out and run regularly.

I lost 50+lbs after letting myself go for awhile when the kids come into my life. Was fairly embarrassed about how I looked and didn't feel too great either.

That was two years and I don't think of it as a diet anymore, it's lifestyle choice that changed my life.

I'm vegan, but other than animal products, I eat whatever the fuck I want. Since I've decided to lose weight, I eat less but still whatever I want.

Works for me.

4 meals a day minimum 20 gram protien per, healthy fats and carbs, lots of veggies. cheat meal on weekend

I like to alternate between keto, vegetarian, and "regular" diets frequently to keep my body guessing

Back