Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
What you got?

Remember 3D Doritoes??? OMG they were awesome air packed Doritos and hot dam they were fun to much on

wq7jlfr6cdl51nzcydow.jpg

It was like someone inflated them with an air bike or something

OHHH

KFC Chicken fries am I right?

burger-king-chicken-fries.png

Fuck you this is a picture of burger king knock offs but KFC had it right and then let it go why oh why it hurts so much

WHAT ABOUT ORBITZ!?!!

tumblr_mkb3stqtiX1rxf4l2o1_500.jpg

YES

They were like water but with stuff floating in it. It was so awesome and I was getting sick of natural every day boring water

Hell yeah this is like I was drinking planets, I FELT LIKE GALACTUS AND THAT'S A FEELING I NEEDED TO CHASE AND CHASE HARD DO YOU FEEL ME

I'm sober

KFC chicken nuggets. They're still available in AU.

chicken_nuggets_10pce.jpg

Our signature Kentucky Nuggets are made with 100% breast chicken, marinated in the secret recipes of 11 herbs and spices, and cooked until golden brown. Includes 1 sauce.

KFC chicken nuggets. They're still available in AU.

chicken_nuggets_10pce.jpg

Our signature Kentucky Nuggets are made with 100% breast chicken, marinated in the secret recipes of 11 herbs and spices, and cooked until golden brown. Includes 1 sauce.

Surprised KFC is still allowed in Australia:

You can still get Doritos 3D queso/cheese flavored.
Check your local Latin market.

You can still get Doritos 3D queso/cheese flavored.
Check your local Latin market.

Are they original 3Ds? Cause I'm talking about the chips with the air bubble ... not these

DoritosJacked3DJPJ-06.png

Clippy, you know your processed shit food. I'm impressed.

Every bit of junk food ever continues to live on in the world somewhere I bet. But I haven't had one of these in a long, long time. Hmmmm...

Marathon-Bar.jpg

For whatever reason I always thought the ruler was cool

fd253059bc418d7d894f84795ca56cac.jpg

EDIT: Looks like the Curly Wurly is the same thing.

51SMf9hqfyL.jpg

The original popcorn chicken from KFC.

th

+1 for chicken littles and I wish I could still get a regular sirloin burger at JIB too.

Back