What do British history teachers teach the British children?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Yeah we were the best country and then the most badass and brave members of our society went and started their own country. We sent our whole army over there but they still kicked the shit out of us. Now they are the best country and could murder us all if they wanted to.

Last edited:
As soon as you find a teacher (any teacher) ask them to start at square 1 with you and go from there.

A combination of Ebonics and Creation Science.

"We lost an Empire but gained... well, we gained. And we never lost faith in our Queen or something."

It’s weird how the original Super Societies of history are nothing now. Greece is bankrupt and has a failing infrastructure. The Roman Empire has become a corrupt inept small country, mainly just known for its sports cars and cuisine. Same could be said for Many great cultures....Egypt, Ottomans, Etc No power in the scope of the world.

America was just a colony. We could have won but letting them go was the right thing to do.

That we can take america back whenever we please

History classes are about to get slaughtered ITT...

Yeah we were the best country and then the most badass and brave members of our society went and started their other country. We sent our whole army over there but they still kicked the shit out of us. Now they are the best country and could murder us all if they wanted to.

i wonder this to and not an american.

at peak in 1920 something they were this big.

British_Empire_1921.png

1959 still big

British_Empire_in_1959.png

they should of tried keep canada and australia and new zealand. poor ireland

them today

Location_of_the_BOTs.svg

Last edited:
"if you brush your teeth the devil comes for you at night"

Fuck knows!

But, the same question has been asked multiple times on my daughters homework.. this is it

' do you believe the source'

The very last question in the homework, just to add some context, the last piece of homework she was asked a few questions about 'evil' king John, and to explain certain things in a couple of pictures..

And at the end 'do you believe the source' WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!

This is the kind of bullshit the education system is pulling on our children ..

America was just a colony. We could have won but letting them go was the right thing to do.
facts

americas rise to the top happened much due to negligence. once europe stops fucking around its over for the world again

"Inside every foreigner there's an American trying to get out. And we must HELP THEM."

It’s weird how the original Super Societies of history are nothing now. Greece is bankrupt and has a failing infrastructure. The Roman Empire has become a corrupt inept small country, mainly just known for its sports cars and cuisine. Same could be said for Many great cultures....Egypt, Ottomans, Etc No power in the scope of the world.

China tho

facts

americas rise to the top happened much due to negligence. once europe stops fucking around its over for the world again
So how has Europe been fucking around and what are they doing to reverse the trend?

As a Brit I'm pretty sure all my history classes were about Cromwell and the English civil war. Pretty boring stuff. I wish we could've learned about the Empire and all our overseas adventures

Back