What do dems think of Obama now?

barack-obama-halo-demo.jpg

He's been sainted.

Russia is a no go in USA. Trump did in my opinion the right move trying to improve the relationship, but a very risky one. There are just too many old cold war reactionists on both sides (dnc and gop)

What do we think of Obama for saying Russia wasn't a threat (because they weren't attacking America at that time) and then, when evidence appeared that Russia was attacking America's elections, trying to take steps to counter it (only to be blocked by McConnell)?

I can't imagine what we would think of a leader who can process information (and act accordingly) and who actually tried to take appropriate steps against Russians when they started cyber attacks on the American election.

But I can imagine what we would think of a leader who can't process information and never acts according to reality and who has never tried to take the appropriate steps against Russians when presented with evidence that they're waging a cyber war on American elections.

Didn’t think much of him when he went back on what he ran on.

Russia is a no go in USA. Trump did in my opinion the right move trying to improve the relationship, but a very risky one. There are just too many old cold war reactionists on both sides (dnc and gop)
Cold War never ended.

Wait so Germany and Japan are our allies and Russia are our enemies? WW2 vets must be thoroughly confused

A warmonger and a corporatist, but still the best president of my lifetime. The bar has been low.

Of course he looks like a messiah after 2 years of Trump.

What do we think of Obama for saying Russia wasn't a threat (because they weren't attacking America at that time) and then, when evidence appeared that Russia was attacking America's elections, trying to take steps to counter it (only to be blocked by McConnell)?

I can't imagine what we would think of a leader who can process information (and act accordingly) and who actually tried to take appropriate steps against Russians when they started cyber attacks on the American election.

But I can imagine what we would think of a leader who can't process information and never acts according to reality and who has never tried to take the appropriate steps against Russians when presented with evidence that they're waging a cyber war on American elections.

Oh yea!!!! That’s right lol. Obama said he got his information just like me and you....by watching the evening news!

You actually believed him LOL

Obama was the biggest clown ever.

I for one was deeply disappointed in Obama for being so corporatist and really not being who he seemed to be when I voted for him. It was my own stupidity to believe in him though and if I had done more homework on his voting record before voting it would have been less disappointing.

Now though? Fuck, we would be damn lucky to have an actual adult in the white house.

Now though? Fuck, we would be damn lucky to have an actual adult in the white house.

then stop pushing progressive leftism and identity policy. it is not possible to vote for dnc because of that.

Well intended, but weak. His foreign policy was a dissappintment and in many ways a disaster.
Some may argue it wasn't his fault and that congress/hillary/whatever messed up, yet he was the guy in charge, period. If he failed to unite the country and acomplish his promisses putting incompetent people in charge... well that's his fault.
He dismissed South America , and failed to get the respect of its leaders while Putin even came to Brazil, filling the gap that the US policy left in there
He was another warmonger, maybe lesser than others, yet a warmonger still. Aldo another wall street kisser.
He couldn't see that the "eighties were calling" into our age, promised "flexibility" to Russia and told Trump to stop whining for there was no way the election would be interfered.

Also, he never served the military, he was more a second generation immigrant acting as if he experienced the plight of thr African American community while living in privilege. he also was responsible for the horrible treatment black leaders like Cornelius West received when they started speaking against him.
He destroyed the democrat party with his PC antics.
He was still better than W and cheeto, but he is still a failure and a joke to the international community

Who the fuck are you taking too man?
he gets all his news from Alex Jones so he things the Democrats entire platform is letting trannie piss in his coke and enslaving white male gun owners. The verbal vomit he just spewed across the thread is the same thing as some nut job lefty claiming the GOP wants to reinstitute slavery and kick off a second civil war because the worse examples of ANY side are always the loudest and easiest to point to.

To wit: He says he can NEVER vote DNC because he'd rather have an incompetent traitor sellout who talks a good game in office rather than somebody who might let "insert social identity you disagree with" catch a break.

he gets all his news from Alex Jones so he things the Democrats entire platform is letting trannie piss in his coke and enslaving white male gun owners. The verbal vomit he just spewed across the thread is the same thing as some nut job lefty claiming the GOP wants to reinstitute slavery and kick off a second civil war because the worse examples of ANY side are always the loudest and easiest to point to.

To wit: He says he can NEVER vote DNC because he'd rather have an incompetent traitor sellout who talks a good game in office rather than somebody who might let "insert social identity you disagree with" catch a break.

Thanks for the heads up man. I thought he either had me confused with someone else or was just a nut ball.

Who the fuck are you taking too man?

to USA as a nation

Donald Trump is in office, because too many people pretty much didn't have a choice. Voting for Hillary and DNC would unleashed marxism. Trump may be a turd to a lot of people, but he has common sense immigration policy and few good ideas for the economy.

Last edited:

slavery and civil war?

your post is a bunch of nonsense

then stop pushing progressive leftism and identity policy. it is not possible to vote for dnc because of that.

3 million more people voted for Dems than Republicans in the last election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back