What do the public think of Everlast clothing?

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have lots of Everlast tops and pants because they're very cheap (unlike in the past), comfortable, flexible and baggy. I wear them at home, gym and out shopping etc.

My concern is how Everlast is viewed in the eyes of the publicl and everyone can see the huge letters. Is it like Tapout, Affliction and the likes where tryhards, douchebags and tough wannabe wear them? I don't want to associate with these people so tell me your thoughts.

Last edited:
Everlast clothing nowadays is mostly worn by old men who shop at target.

its douchey unless you bounce on your toes and shadowbox a bit in the grocery aisle.

I only wear mine during my workouts, around the house, or in winter. Their sweatshirts are pretty warm and light to shop around in. Then again..I could really care less what some other guy drinking a pumpkin spice latte thinks of what I am wearing :p

idc. the stigma with them is their poor low end boxing gloves. however every has an everlast heavy bag so it is a double edge sword.
they cemented themselves in boxing so it is okay.

I have lots of Everlast tops and pants because they're very cheap (unlike in the past), comfortable, flexible and baggy. I wear them at home, gym and out shopping etc.

My concern is how Everlast is viewed in the eyes of the publicl and everyone can see the huge letters. Is it like Tapout, Affliction and the likes where tryhards, douchebags and tough wannabe wear them? I don't want to associate with these people so tell me your thoughts.
the douches and tryhards wear rashguards and BJJ spats now, not Tapout.

Reigning champ is one of my favorite apparel companies. Canadian made, durable and they have impeccable attention to detail. They've done a collaboration with Everlast:

https://us.reigningchamp.com/collections/reigning-champ-x-everlast

I got a shirt off of ebay for like $20 bucks. I know their asking price online is steep, but I would have to say that if I'm ever going to pay an exorbitant amount on a pair of clothing, let it be well made. I do have a reigning champ zip up (not from this collection) and it's amazing, definitely one of my favorites.

But yeah, the normal graphic that is usually stretched over a tshirt is seen as a budget brand at this point in the US, being sold at discount in department stores.

Everlast was notorious Brand in the past that is in decline.

But I think it's still the world's best-known (awareness) fight brand.

Back