What do you do for breakfast?

wstewart

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So I'm coming from powerlifting and focusing on bjj now. I normally drink protein shakes for breakfast because they're quick but I don't think my body likes it too much. I'm a pretty picky eater which is why I was skinny before lifting and drinking protein shakes but my apetite never really changed. I don't really mind that I'm losing weight now since I know I need to change my physique but I figured it's probably important that I can find a nice quick meal to eat for breakfast before I go to work. What do you guys usually eat for breakfast?

Holy shit. I just saw my son eating a bowl of cerial. Don't know why I didn't think of it.

So I'm coming from powerlifting and focusing on bjj now. I normally drink protein shakes for breakfast because they're quick but I don't think my body likes it too much. I'm a pretty picky eater which is why I was skinny before lifting and drinking protein shakes but my apetite never really changed. I don't really mind that I'm losing weight now since I know I need to change my physique but I figured it's probably important that I can find a nice quick meal to eat for breakfast before I go to work. What do you guys usually eat for breakfast?

I don't talk to breakfast eaters.........

Most morning 2 boiled eggs and a banana. Simple and healthy and keeps me full for a while.

Im like you and opt for the protein shake. But i like oats in my shake. I just picked up whey and oats by optimum nutrition the vanilla almond flavor is pretty good. Otherwise I just make oatmeal and add a scoop of a regular isolate protein (bpi iso hd currently) for volume. Add a banana and peanut butter to either and your good :D

usually just some almond butter, oatmeal and a banana. while grabbing and sipping on a protein shake on the way to work

Almost every morning cottage cheese with some fruit.

bc5d119955131f58dc226aa0.jpg

black coffee. never hungry after waking up.

Egg whites with turkey bacon and 2 pieces of wheat bread with a whey protein shake

I'm up at 6 but don't eat till 10, Normally some Oats, :eek::eek::eek:e/Skir Yogurt. with some blueberry's thrown in. sometimes a scoop of powder too.

5 eggs with spinach on most days. Cereal and oatmeal are my backup.

Care to elaborate that?

Was not sure about the picture you posted, looked a lot like excessive knob cheese production, which is why I said you can get that sorted at the doctor's, did not read the bit about it being cottage cheese......same difference I guess.....

Black coffee with MCT oil and grass fed ghee blended together.

Eggs & sprouted grain bread. Chocolate milk if I'm not dieting for BJJ.

Cup of coffee, little cream and 2 sugars. A dip of Copenhagen wintergreen after.

On my way to work it's water, a banana, and then more Copenhagen.

Not really a breakfast guy besides the weekends when I wake up late. Then it's biscuits and gravy with a pitcher of mimosas and finished off with Copenhagen.

I eat quite clean the rest of the day lol

Back