What do you do for breakfast?

Starting the day with a big breakfast is a sure fire path to being mediocre IMHO.

I give your mom my morning load straight from the source.

If I'm working, just a bowl of porridge.

If it's a day off, a bowl of porridge with 3/4 boiled eggs.
Quick and easy.

During the week:

Fresh fruits and greek yogurt (or milk) in a blender to make a nice fresh healthy smoothie, usually using berries (blackberries, strawberries, raspberries...), bananas and apples.

On the side of that maybe a bit of porridge or a slice of brown cereal bread with peanut butter.

And quite often a cup of coffee with milk.

Weekends:

Full English breakfast (sausage, eggs, beans, tomatoes, black pudding, etc.) or crepes with ham and cheese, or some croissant with cheese ham and tomatoes inside <Moves>

I've been eating raw almonds and a banana lately in the morning, feels like good fuel

png_marlboro_icon_stock_by_jesusclive-d5nsl80.png
MonsterEnergy.png

Gives me flashbacks to when I was in the Marines, except non menthol cigarettes have always been disgusting to me.

Breakfast shake most days;

- Greek yogurt
- water
- 1 scoop protein powder
- handful of raw spinach
- powdered greens
- tablespoon of collagen hydrolysate gelatin
- tablespoon coconut oil
- frozen fruit usually, berries (blue, straw, rasp)

i gotta have protein: ground turkey at least 97% lean w/a few whole eggs and whole wheat toast w/fruit and a pint of water.

Beet root powder, mixed with juice. And a small dessert. I usually take breakfast easy in the morning.

I jack off before breakfast, gotta start the day strong. If I'm cutting, it helps with the weight loss before morning weekly weigh-ins

05:00 - glass of apple cider vinegar in water
05:30 - two cups of coffee
07:00 - 3-4 boiled eggs, with yolk a little runny (sometimes adding a banana)

Makes me fell fookin great really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back