What do you do when you have free time that's productive?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, how do you spend your down time that's somewhat productive? If you have good ideas, I will incorporate them into my repertoire.

This is what I do:
  • I watch TV, mostly documentaries to learn shit.
  • Read a book a week (non fiction, I can't stand fiction)
  • Bicker and engage in political, religious arguments with strangers and friends.
  • Learn programming (Javascript, I hate it but good for the brain and career advancement).
  • Play a ton of chess to fend off altzheimers.
  • Learn investing, I want to be rich.
I recently turned good so will be nice to everyone here. I'm in good behavior rehab.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-going-to-be-nice-from-now-on.3660435/

Thanks.

nothing lmao.

my free time is spent relaxing. I feel like I can not cope with life if I dont utilize every "free" second I get to unwind and destress.

nothing lmao.

my free time is spent relaxing. I feel like I can not cope with life if I dont utilize every "free" second I get to unwind and destress.

I used to do that, but felt like I was wasting time. But I guess if it's relaxing, it's not a waste of time. We all need to unwind.

Listening to educational podcasts.

JRE with actual legit scientist guests are entertaining and informative at the same time.

Listening to educational podcasts.

JRE with actual legit scientist guests are entertaining and informative at the same time.

That is an amazing idea! I have actually been listening to alot of Joe Rogan podcasts recently, check out the one with Neil Degrass Tyson. Will blow your mind. I like science related topics. I can listen to that for hours. What is JRE?

I try learning how to code and learn new languages on my free time but eventually I just get drunk and play pocket pool.

post 70k+ times on a karate forum
WOOOO

You also sound really boring and annoying TS, no one wants to argue politics with you and you don't even know what you're talking about so just be quiet, it's not productive

You also sound really boring and annoying TS, no one wants to argue politics with you and you don't even know what you're talking about so just be quiet, it's not productive

Wrong, its fun, entertaining, everyone wants to argue about politics and religion and I know what I am talking about.

Got a harmonica. Never had an ounce of musical talent in my family but it's fun to try and small so I can travel with it.

my free time is productive at spending time, freely

You sure it's not smoking up before typing stuff?

I am not sure I understand you buddy.

I understand your fascination with death, I am a recovering satanist. But as far as your down time goes, clarification is required.

nothing I enjoy leisure in my leisure time life is too short for being productive.

Back