What do you do when you have free time that's productive?

trying to learn other languages,read.

Anyone astronomy podcasts you recommend? I'm into that
I used to really like star talk but the newer episodes seem to have nothing to do with astronomy anymore. Stitcher has a guy named Stuart Gary who has a few different channels (spacetime, star stuff off the top of my head). Stitcher has a lot of great stuff.

Consider ghost writing, you can make some cash I hear.

I have submitted my poetry anonymously, and seen my poems in Seattle papers, attributed to others. I dont really care to attempt to take credit for them or anything, I am merely annoyed by seeing my words, written by another.

I have submitted my poetry anonymously, and seen my poems in Seattle papers, attributed to others. I dont really care to attempt to take credit for them or anything, I am merely annoyed by seeing my words, written by another.
tumblr_o1pqg0X6jx1rfd7lko1_r1_400.gif

Totally understandable. I guess my point is try to make money from what you enjoy.
I teach MMA on the side. Small income because I love it. Find some way to make a little extra cash. Writing is very difficult to get money from. But if you live it, do it.

Brainstorm a small project to improve some everyday thing.

Photography
Freelance design work
Draw
Pick locks
Learn guitar

So, how do you spend your down time that's somewhat productive? If you have good ideas, I will incorporate them into my repertoire.

This is what I do:
  • I watch TV, mostly documentaries to learn shit.
  • Read a book a week (non fiction, I can't stand fiction)
  • Bicker and engage in political, religious arguments with strangers and friends.
  • Learn programming (Javascript, I hate it but good for the brain and career advancement).
  • Play a ton of chess to fend off altzheimers.
  • Learn investing, I want to be rich.
I recently turned good so will be nice to everyone here. I'm in good behavior rehab.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-going-to-be-nice-from-now-on.3660435/

Thanks.

Workout

Learn new language

Build up my business (got a few customers who are smaller chain stores)

Meditate

Self development

You should make a collection (included are those poetries) and publish it as a book.

Look for investment peoperties and currently watching the pinisher on netflix

Hiking, running, cleaning my guns, walking/hiking/playing with my dogs. I enjoy documentaries and watching movies and stuff as well.

Clean my house, workout, train, smoke weed, music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back