What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

Those are great choices for breakfast, TS. My first meal is usually 5-6 eggs omelette/scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon, or lots of oats, honey and banana or two, usually with some yogurt.

Getting your fat in, bruh! Sometimes on weekends I make banana-panncakes(eggs n bananas) like a straight savage and head to Church. Not even religious; sometimes I just want to be wild and get some bananas and religion in.

You part of the Kale Krew my friend?
Kale definitely goes there, but I don't consider myself part of any crew. My smoothie has tons of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties

I’m pretty standard for bacon and eggs, wheat toast and oatmeal every morning. Occasionally corned beef hash or I’ll make a skillet.

That's a lot of food. Good for you to get them calories early!

I had to google corned beef hash. Looks some real American fuel; the laying railroad and winning world wars type of food. We have something similar in my country but with cut up beef or pork, fried eggs and red beets but this we eat for lunch.

Last edited:
I used to eat oats every morning but that shit backed me up too much fiber is also bad

Right when I wake up I take my Probiotic pills on empty usually just one pill chew it.
BioGaia_Gastrus-500x500.jpg

Now I just eat an omelet made from 3 whole eggs, one banana, on avocado, one apple or pear, warm water with a squeeze of lemon or some warm cafe with some hazelnut or french vanilla creamer.

sometimes ill have some potatoes or bacon or sausage but I dont eat those daily like this below
SIMPLE-Veggie-Tofu-Scramble-Southwest-flavors-tons-of-veggies-and-SO-delicious-vegan-glutenfree.jpg

Ackee-and-Saltfish-recipe-Jamaican.jpg

Then ill take a dump like 30 minutes after eating and then shower.

Nothing. I do intermittent fasting, so I only eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is anywhere from 11AM to 1PM. Dinner is around 5PM. That saying that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is bullshit.

I've lost over 25 pounds of fat in a little over 5 months, so I guess I'm doing something right.
So you go 18-20 hrs after dinner without eating?

<DontBelieve1>

Most days it’s a multi grain bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter, and a big glass of milk.

Saturday mornings is the 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage and toast.

I don't eat breakfast I just wake n bake I wait till lunch. I just don't get hungry in the morning weird huh considering the fact I start the day w\ maryjane

Kale definitely goes there, but I don't consider myself part of any crew. My smoothie has tons of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties

And how are you feeling - morning woods and PR Squats on the daily?

I used to eat oats every morning but that shit backed me up too much fiber is also bad

Right when I wake up I take my Probiotic pills on empty usually just one pill chew it.
BioGaia_Gastrus-500x500.jpg

Now I just eat an omelet made from 3 whole eggs, one banana, on avocado, one apple or pear, warm water with a squeeze of lemon or some warm cafe with some hazelnut or french vanilla creamer.

sometimes ill have some potatoes or bacon or sausage but I dont eat those daily like this below
SIMPLE-Veggie-Tofu-Scramble-Southwest-flavors-tons-of-veggies-and-SO-delicious-vegan-glutenfree.jpg

Ackee-and-Saltfish-recipe-Jamaican.jpg

Then ill take a dump like 30 minutes after eating and then shower.

I found your Americans habits of eating potatoes for breakfast interesting. I'm not mad or anything; it is just remarkably danish of you. Love me some potatoes myself. Downed 5 of those bad boys for dinner with some beef stew and Brussels sprouts.

I'm fully supportive of your breakfast-toilet-shower routine. Get that beam up there and clean shop!

So you go 18-20 hrs after dinner without eating?

<DontBelieve1>
Dude, it's not that hard. I actually got the idea from GSP on the Rogan experience. I'll do a 23 to 24 hr fast probably once a week. Hunger comes and goes and only pussies can't control it if it's less than a day.

Kidding. Kind of. Just ANOTHER example of Georges changing people's lives!

inintermittent fasting usually
thats nota typo, its totally involuntary im usually just late for work and poor so i dont eat until lunch if theres free food at work. if not i dont eat until after work.

I just take some creatine and black coffee before my workout because I want to be a jacked psycho.

Scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. Usually.

Back