What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

That's a lot of food. Good for you to get them calories early!

I had to google corned beef hash. Looks some real American fuel; the laying railroad and winning world wars type of food. We have something similar in my country but with cut up beef or pork, fried eggs and red beets but this we eat for lunch.

Lol yep it’s just the first meal. I powerlift competitively so I get my calories in for sure!

Steak and eggs with a black coffee.

I've gone full low-t soy boy beta cuck and succumbed to the awesomeness that is avacado toast.

7 grain toast with 1/2 an avacado spread on top. Then I put an overeasy egg on top of that. Been having that every morning for a month.

I love all breakfast foods though

I used to always give my wife shit for eating avocado toast but it really is delicious and I eat it whenever we have avocados. I like it with sourdough.

I’m no gentleman.

HF_Powder_Mockup_Chocolate_4ed8970a-a5cb-467e-a7c6-0f5aef379a0c.jpg

I used to always give my wife shit for eating avocado toast but it really is delicious and I eat it whenever we have avocados. I like it with sourdough.
I used to eat it with eggs on the side then one day I was like "what if i just put the eggs on top of the toast?"

<seedat>

How about a full English breakfast?
nintchdbpict000359113290.jpg
Like someone said how they think it's weird Americans eat potatoes for breakfast that's exactly how we feel about beans for breakfast

Oh yeah and nice tits

Black coffee
Cheese grits
Black coffee
Cottage cheese & fruit
Black coffee
maybe a granola bar if I'm still hungry

Like someone said how they think it's weird Americans eat potatoes for breakfast that's exactly how we feel about beans for breakfast

Oh yeah and nice tits
I've always seen beans as a breakfast food. Like beans on toast being popular.
I seem to be the only Brit who dosn't care for hash browns or hp sauce!!

I've always seen beans as a breakfast food. Like beans on toast being popular.
I seem to be the only Brit who dosn't care for hash browns or hp sauce!!
I'm actually not a fan of hash browns either. Actually potatoes in general do nothing for me. Not even french fries which people seem to be addicted too

Nothing. I do intermittent fasting, so I only eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is anywhere from 11AM to 1PM. Dinner is around 5PM. That saying that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is bullshit.

I've lost over 25 pounds of fat in a little over 5 months, so I guess I'm doing something right.
have you done any actual research on it?

what if you were already at your ideal weight? could you then see the benefits of altering your meal times?

have you done any actual research on it?

what if you were already at your ideal weight? could you then see the benefits of altering your meal times?
Dude, I was 170 @ 5'4". I had the beginnings of a spare tire. Like 2 or 3 pounds away from being obese. And I'm SE Asian, and our bodies are naturally leaner than other races.

I was unhealthy as fuck. I did some research, including posting on Sherdog (I know, hahaha!). It just made sense to me and jibed with my knowledge of science.

I had the idea of doing this before, but believed the bullshit about "eating 5-7 times a day to 'keep the metabolism going'" and "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" and "if you don't eat for over 8 hours, you'll go into 'starvation mode'" and "you'll become anorexic" and all the other bullshit.

I'm 19.66% body fat as of yesterday, trying to get down below 10%. I'm feeling much better, more upbeat and positive.

2x eggs over easy, bacon and toasted bread. Tobacco and a topa chico water...

usually two boiled eggs, berries, and maybe an protein bar.

Back