What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

Lately I’ve been having scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns. Once or twice out of the week I’ll have oatmeal.

Nothing like some animal proteins

smoothie of banana, blueberry, watermelon, greek yogurt, a scoop of protein powder and almond milk.

have had it every day for like a decade, just because I love it - if you haven't had watermelon in a smoothie, try it. Also, I work out very early, so this has always been easy on my stomach.

Granola cereal. Quakers. Preferably apple flavor. Sometimes i add extra flavor from a pot of jello pudding.

IIFYM so it depends on what I'm feeling. Usually for the most part its protein as I like to knock the protein out early in the day in case I end up going out with friends, or family at night

tuna
1 egg
1/2 cup egg whites
chicken breast 6-7oz (or 5oz beef depending if I have it)
oats 50g
fat-free milk + 1 scoop of whey

Raisin brand, English muffin w/ jam or marmalade, coffee.

This morning it will be eggs, scrambled hard, with hot sausage sliced into it, peppers.

Kenya AA roast in a French press.

I eat 4-500 calories for breakfast. Any combination of:
Turkey sausage
Eggs
Bacon
Protein pancakes
Oatmeal
Cereal
Fruit
Premade breakfast sandwiches

2lrpo8.jpg

Smoothies: kale, spinach, banana, peanut butter, berries, flax seeds, vanilla protein powder, ice, and milk is my fav.

I do a coco one too.

I've always seen beans as a breakfast food. Like beans on toast being popular.
I seem to be the only Brit who dosn't care for hash browns or hp sauce!!
I mainly see baked beans as a breakfast food, but as part of a full English rather than on toast. Beans on toast is very much for tea rather than breakfast!

3 scrambled eggs, salsa, lox and sometimes half an avocado.

irish coffee, two eggs, two toasted bread slices, avocado, and a piece of swiss cheese.

Honestly, usually nothing. First meal is usually lunch for me.

I rotate between 3 meals:

1. Egg whites, turkey, ketchup on whole wheat.
2. Chex with blueberries, walnuts, and banana with scoop of protein powder.
3. Steel cut oatmeal with walnuts, strawberries, cinnamon, raw honey, scoop of protein, few shots of milk.

everything bagel, or cliff bar on a work day
tend to cook pancakes and bacon on weekends

Back