What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

Bout to dig into some scrambled eggs with homemade guacamole

Oatmeal with some superfruits, apple and banana. Breakfast of champions and office slaves alike.

Usually I do intermittent fasting but is winter here and I have nothing to do at office so I have breakfast at home and arrive 1 hour late to work.

Today it was coffee with milk (I usually drink black coffee) and some toasts with butter and dulce de leche.

Tomorrow I'm doing french toasts.

Had greek yogurt with blueberries, protein shake and coffee with abuelita chocolate

Just some multigrain toast with peanut butter and honey, and a couple of coffees. I find more than toast is too heavy.

I eat lunch sooner than most though.

1/3 pound beef pattie with bacon, cheese, chipotle mayo and two eggs, with coffee. Then immediately after, a plant protein shake with psyllium husk and greens powder.

Almost every day:

3 egg omelette with onions and diced portobello mushrooms, doused with Texas Pete. Half a avocado with Hot Mateos Gourmet Salsa on top. Maybe throw a few pistachios on top if I'm feeling frisky.

On Sunday's I add a spicy Bloody Mary.

4 scoops of Mutant Mass protein powder
I left humanity behind

Breakfast is served. Come and get it

L8oDt1v.jpg

How many eggs do you want?

Black coffee.. on weekends lunch gets way more of a breakfast character but i still won't eat again until dinner time..

I'm programmed for what some call intermittent fasting..

Downside is i'm basically shutting down when i get hunger signals from my body, upside is i'm unlikely to get fat..

A cup of old fashioned oatmeal just about every day. Sometimes I will eat it with fruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back