What do you know about cults??

You go to one Mormon gangbang and you're on their list for the rest of your life bro. They still contact me and I was just one of the dudes in the crowd, I didn't even get to do anything
You didn't accept the challenge they set up.

Mormon-sacred-Underwear-garments-eacology.jpg

About 12-13 years ago I was into a cult. Was never actually brave enough to join them exclusively, but I did I incorporated many of their concepts and even bought their t-shirts. My crossfit days are long over though.

You didn't accept the challenge they set up.

Mormon-sacred-Underwear-garments-eacology.jpg
Now that these are readily available to see on the internet, I give it about 20 years before the mormons stop wearing them and deny they were ever a thing.

Aw hell no!!

That is some fucked up, repugnant shit.

That surmises my thoughts, typically.

This was compounded last night, when I watched the (freaking awesome) film, "The invitation".

And - you hear of some shit like that from time to time, right?
I don't want to give away the plot and ending but - cults gonna cult - would be possibly the most accurate description.

But then - what is a cult?
Religion - just a grand mal cult?
A place where people can have something to believe in, to escape the horridness of reality?
That's ultimately degenerative?

Some shit like that?
The up-and-comer right now is the Q cult. People are being tricked into loving and later, worshipping, the anti-Christ.

You go to one Mormon gangbang and you're on their list for the rest of your life bro. They still contact me and I was just one of the dudes in the crowd, I didn't even get to do anything
Nobody accused you of “doing anything “
Why so jumpy ?
Something you want to say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back